Posties Mentioned on Aunty

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Pararegtom, Dec 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

2. I watched this item this a.m. It served to remind me that everyone has a role to play. Not much glamour in being a postman, but an essential task none the less.
  3. The posties at Bastion are pretty awesome, when a delivery comes in they work till it is sorted, no matter what the time, meaning the post is ready to go in the morning.
  4. IIRC most on my tour were TA. And most were Post Office workers in civ div... talk about your busmans holiday!!1
  5. Well done the postmen.:santa::salut:

6. Ed isn't a bad bloke for a porridge wog ; )

Was a good item to boot.
  7. Apparently there is a follow up article with Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 @ 1318 hrs today.
  8. Apparently SDSR has already kicked in and the Corps has been expanded. We now have a strangely named 29 Royal Logistics Corps.

Dodgy nomenclature aside it is good the not so 'sexy' side of deployments gets featured.
  9. Oh.... I don't know.............. being a mil 'Postie' in NI during the early days could mean you getting away with wearing jeans and brown 'High Tecs' and carry some interesting short barrelled weapons in the vehicle.
  10. We were still doing the same stuff in the not so early days, even down to the brown hi-tecs!