Posters

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mhall5818, Aug 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody know where I can purchase modern up to date recruitment posters online? Looked everywhere but had no joy.

Cheers, M.

2. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Ring local recruiting office I'm sure they still exist and ask the nice person on the other end of the phone.

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, go on. You take the advice of THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST. How could it go wrong?

numbers.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. haha! I feel that I do not wish to take advice from the Devil. Even if it is reasonable and potentially the right course of action.

5. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Just for once. No sarcasm. I try to do the decent thing in these difficult times and what do I get.

6. In all Seriousness I have not phone my local careers office as as it may be seen as a waste of their time.
    Instead tries the more informal approach. However I may have to go to plan b if nobody has an alternative.

7. Whats Plan B? Stealing one?

8. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Oh come on Some of the talent on here could make them up and he could print them up himself

9. Sort of a Blue Peter design a recruiting poster thingy ............. felt tips for the grown ups and crayons for the rest [of us].

10. Posters are a thing of the past, it's all canvas prints and fancy vinyls in the offices these days!

11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

There's a pile of them on ArmyNET that you can download as PDFs if you've got access?