Posters

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ring local recruiting office I'm sure they still exist and ask the nice person on the other end of the phone.
Yeah, go on. You take the advice of THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST. How could it go wrong?

numbers.jpg

In all Seriousness I have not phone my local careers office as as it may be seen as a waste of their time.
Instead tries the more informal approach. However I may have to go to plan b if nobody has an alternative.

In all Seriousness I have not phone my local careers office as as it may be seen as a waste of their time.
Instead tries the more informal approach. However I may have to go to plan b if nobody has an alternative.
Whats Plan B? Stealing one?

Oh come on Some of the talent on here could make them up and he could print them up himself
Sort of a Blue Peter design a recruiting poster thingy ............. felt tips for the grown ups and crayons for the rest [of us].

Posters are a thing of the past, it's all canvas prints and fancy vinyls in the offices these days!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Does anybody know where I can purchase modern up to date recruitment posters online? Looked everywhere but had no joy.

Cheers, M.
There's a pile of them on ArmyNET that you can download as PDFs if you've got access?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The Intelligence Cell 0
E Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 53