Posted, what exactly can I claim for on arrival?

Probably a reeee-post but I am just after a quick answer if possible :twisted:

Is MMA the only claim available now? As this is what I am led to believe.

Thanks in advance :D
on arrival at a new permanent assignment you can claim:

MMA at PCR (if using own car)
Taxi fare (if you filled up a hire car)
toll roads/bridges
Days subsistence
£85 disturbance allowance (if a perm assignment)
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
batfink RLC 7
1920 Royal Signals 12
U Jobs (Discussion) 6

Similar threads

Latest Threads