Posted what can i claim?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Blacksmith, Aug 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I am soon to be posted back to the UK and have heard rumours that i can claim for my kids school cloths which is seperate from DA.

    Does any body know any more?
  2. If they are changing schools then you can claim the child element of Disturbance Allowance.

    Not sure about cloths though, unless DA is now for duster allowance :D
  3. You can claim to be slightly miffed..... if you don't want to go that is!