Posted to Trail's End

Discussion in 'Canada' started by AirCorpsJNCO, Aug 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I have just recived a posting to Trail's End for the next to years and i was wondering if anyone has any advice or any information on the place so i have a heads up. Il be going single unaccompanied if this helps.

Any help is greatly appreacated
    Thank you

2. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

I cant give you much useful/helpful information but I just want to say. You lucky lucky bastard!

3. Thanks im sure its gonna be amazing 2 whole yrs :D

4. It's ******* fantastic, with fantastic locals, especially the birds, fantastic location doing a fantastic job. You lucky, lucky, lucky ******.

5. Ok, where's Trails End?

6. Iv been amazingly lucky in the last week i got picked up on the LCpl - Cpl board and then a posting To Trail's End for 2 yrs :)

7. I just finished AT out there with ice climbing and skiing had a great time although for a posting it's really in the ass end of no where. Just have to smash yourself at the little gym every night but what a posting.

8. Go on Facebook and look for the 'Medicine Messenger' - official page for asking questions to do with BATUS. They can probably put you in touch with the bloke you are taking over from. Hope you like AT!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)