Posted To Scotland -The Horror!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by regular_imbiber, Nov 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have you saw the letters pages of Soldier Mag recently? Full of whinges from Little Englander racists who are aghast at the thought they might be posted to somewhere in the grim backwater that is Scotland. ******* small-minded ********* the lot of them.
  2. Yet here's me begging for a posting to Scotland only to be told that it's unlikely unless I can put a welfare case forward!
  3. We're going to Kinloss...we're going to Kinloss...ner ner nerrrrrrrr! Eldest son is already pricing up snowboards!!
  4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Problem with that is the locals, the countries lovely, Steps back and orders popcorn!
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Shouldn't that be flick knives and skag?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Have they got electricity up there yet? I wouldn't mind going but Mrs Balls does like to the mod cons - she won't be happy if she has to do the washing in the river
  7. How very dare you? That, my good sir, is a vile accuracy! We resemble your remarks!:biggrin:
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

he said Kinloss not Mountain Ash!
  9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

They have a valid point, Scotland is a ******* dump and it's full of Jock *****.
    • Like Like x 11
  10. Do **** off won't you?

Just because they don't want a posting to a Third World shithole, that makes them racist?
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Is that the name or the wishlist?
  12. You don't mind occasionally going to some Third World shithole full of backwards inbreds who don't know how to wash. It's a bit different being forced to live there though.
  13. Fuckin makes my blood boil; we've got F&C troops who these Little Englander ********* whinge about no doubt, yet they are getting their knickers in a twist about going 200 miles up the road!!
  14. No need for electricity, mate. Shove a couple of Shandy Drinkers into a BFO Wicker Man, light blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance; enough heat and light for a small village. Job's a good 'un.:twisted:
  15. They should realise that it is all part of the gubments master plan to get some none labour constituencies north of the dire divide!
    • Like Like x 2