Posted To Scotland -The Horror!!

Have you saw the letters pages of Soldier Mag recently? Full of whinges from Little Englander racists who are aghast at the thought they might be posted to somewhere in the grim backwater that is Scotland. ******* small-minded ********* the lot of them.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yet here's me begging for a posting to Scotland only to be told that it's unlikely unless I can put a welfare case forward!

We're going to Kinloss...we're going to Kinloss...ner ner nerrrrrrrr! Eldest son is already pricing up snowboards!!

ugly

LE
Problem with that is the locals, the countries lovely, Steps back and orders popcorn!

Have they got electricity up there yet? I wouldn't mind going but Mrs Balls does like to the mod cons - she won't be happy if she has to do the washing in the river

ugly

LE

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
They have a valid point, Scotland is a ******* dump and it's full of Jock cnuts.

Have you saw the letters pages of Soldier Mag recently? Full of whinges from Little Englander racists who are aghast at the thought they might be posted to somewhere in the grim backwater that is Scotland. ******* small-minded ********* the lot of them.
Do **** off won't you?

Just because they don't want a posting to a Third World shithole, that makes them racist?

Fuckin makes my blood boil; we've got F&C troops who these Little Englander ********* whinge about no doubt, yet they are getting their knickers in a twist about going 200 miles up the road!!

Have they got electricity up there yet? I wouldn't mind going but Mrs Balls does like to the mod cons - she won't be happy if she has to do the washing in the river
No need for electricity, mate. Shove a couple of Shandy Drinkers into a BFO Wicker Man, light blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance; enough heat and light for a small village. Job's a good 'un.:twisted:

They should realise that it is all part of the gubments master plan to get some none labour constituencies north of the dire divide!

Won't be for long, once wee fat Eck gets his way.

Fuckin makes my blood boil; we've got F&C troops who these Little Englander ********* whinge about no doubt, yet they are getting their knickers in a twist about going 200 miles up the road!!
The only thing that'll make your blood boil is those deep fried lard toasties and the crate of Buckie that you'll glug down your ginger chops tonight.

Have they got electricity up there yet?............ Rather a lot of it, which post Independence, we propose selling to the English at exhorbitant prices. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
batfink RLC 7
1920 Royal Signals 12
U Jobs (Discussion) 6