Posted to me in pm by none other than BB

#1
*** you really did allot yourself an accurate name didn't you.
'Foul-mouthed, vindictive dumped squaddie mattress' would have also suited. Baddass had you sussed on day one.
You don't know me. Not in the least.
Sad that your life is so unsatisfactory that the highlight of your day is to grunt 'Feck off BB' on a website.


Sorry, I meant feck off BB you cnut!


Still pining after Flashy are you?
 
#2
BB, why don't you wait to hang around for my response instead of posting and then running away.

You need help.

Just cos Flashy banged your back doors in once does not make you queen of this site.

Everyone HATES you, do one.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#3
I don't know how my name came into this, but I think that you'll find that either BBC or Dale is/are BB. They've been pulling your pissers for ages now.
 
#4
They can Pul my pisser 8)
 
#5
Moodybitch said:
*** you really did allot yourself an accurate name didn't you.
'Foul-mouthed, vindictive dumped squaddie mattress' would have also suited. Baddass had you sussed on day one.
You don't know me. Not in the least.
Sad that your life is so unsatisfactory that the highlight of your day is to grunt 'Feck off BB' on a website.


Sorry, I meant feck off BB you cnut!


Still pining after Flashy are you?
don't like you does she
 
#6
And I dont like her.

You may have seen her..she'll be the one loitering outside camp with her trollies round her ankle begging for some squaddie to take her in the hoop.

Execpt she is so mad that no-one would dare.


Oh, and her husband is a policeman, SAS, and RSM.....she hasnt quite decided which one yet but her imagination should decide at some point.


Oh and she is a counsellor for those with PTSD too.

Regular modern day Florence ferking Nightingale her :twisted:
 
#8
TA_sig said:
Is that a hint of jealousy MB? :wink:
If any of her claims were true maybe I could be jealous....but she is a poor deluded old prune who hates every female on this site.

Why, do you fancy a go on her - I'm sure it can be arranged :lol:
 
#12
Of course she logs in she craves squaddie c0ck, sadly noone is desperate enough to give it to her.

Most of those who pop at her weren't even members when we decided she was a cnut.

She is an attention seeking frumpster with few friends and a fixation with anything related to balaclavas and Danner boots, I learnt that the best way to get on her saggy tits is to ignore her and hope she falls into a mincing machine.

If she wasn't an attention seeker she would view silently and not try and provoke people by loggin in with an inflammatory ID

BB don't read this as a defence, I still think you are horrifically ugly and the kindest thing that could happen to you is a troup of ice skaters dancing on your face :D
 
#13
Correct MDN - but this shouldn't stop those fortunate enough to have avoided her previously from joining in now.

Diseases like this must be eradicated by all means possible.
 
#17
Flash I believe not only met her, but fell in love with her.

HE was tricked of course, remember the episode of the Simpsons when Homer licked the back of the frog and got high as a kite...?

Similar, the licked the baggy old toad and somehow she cast a magical spell on him, rendering him blind to her ugliness and deaf to her warpedness.

His only escape was to get a Gaydar account and have botty sex with grown men, he became addicted to this and now lives happily with Simon and thier anal intruder :D
 
#18
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Flash I believe not only met her, but fell in love with her.

HE was tricked of course, remember the episode of the Simpsons when Homer licked the back of the frog and got high as a kite...?

Similar, the licked the baggy old toad and somehow she cast a magical spell on him, rendering him blind to her ugliness and deaf to her warpedness.

His only escape was to get a Gaydar account and have botty sex with grown men, he became addicted to this and now lives happily with Simon and thier anal intruder :D
Simon finally packed you in for someone with a less saggy hoop then MDN? :D
 
#19
Biscuits_AB said:
I don't know how my name came into this, but I think that you'll find that either BBC or Dale is/are BB. They've been pulling your pissers for ages now.
Not guilty.
 
#20
i rarely comment on the whole BB thing for 2 reasons, i never actually came across her in chat nor was i on the recieving end of her nastiness, although i did witness some of her posts which were pretty unbelivable. but mostly i don't comment because it bores me.
MDN has the right idea, ignore her. its the only way we'll ever be rid of her.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
batfink RLC 7
1920 Royal Signals 12
U Jobs (Discussion) 6

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads