Posted to me in pm by none other than BB

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Moodybitch, Mar 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. *** you really did allot yourself an accurate name didn't you.
    'Foul-mouthed, vindictive dumped squaddie mattress' would have also suited. Baddass had you sussed on day one.
    You don't know me. Not in the least.
    Sad that your life is so unsatisfactory that the highlight of your day is to grunt 'Feck off BB' on a website.

Sorry, I meant feck off BB you cnut!

Still pining after Flashy are you?

2. BB, why don't you wait to hang around for my response instead of posting and then running away.

You need help.

Just cos Flashy banged your back doors in once does not make you queen of this site.

Everyone HATES you, do one.

3. I don't know how my name came into this, but I think that you'll find that either BBC or Dale is/are BB. They've been pulling your pissers for ages now.

4. They can Pul my pisser 8)

5. don't like you does she

6. And I dont like her.

You may have seen her..she'll be the one loitering outside camp with her trollies round her ankle begging for some squaddie to take her in the hoop.

Execpt she is so mad that no-one would dare.

Oh, and her husband is a policeman, SAS, and RSM.....she hasnt quite decided which one yet but her imagination should decide at some point.

Oh and she is a counsellor for those with PTSD too.

Regular modern day Florence ferking Nightingale her :twisted:

7. Is that a hint of jealousy MB? :wink:

8. If any of her claims were true maybe I could be jealous....but she is a poor deluded old prune who hates every female on this site.

Why, do you fancy a go on her - I'm sure it can be arranged :lol:

9. Another BB thread, she gets a bite every time :lol: :lol:

10. I know, I just can't help meself!

11. J_D

J_D LE

MB Just get on with it and rip the daft wenches throat out!!

12. Of course she logs in she craves squaddie c0ck, sadly noone is desperate enough to give it to her.

Most of those who pop at her weren't even members when we decided she was a cnut.

She is an attention seeking frumpster with few friends and a fixation with anything related to balaclavas and Danner boots, I learnt that the best way to get on her saggy tits is to ignore her and hope she falls into a mincing machine.

If she wasn't an attention seeker she would view silently and not try and provoke people by loggin in with an inflammatory ID

BB don't read this as a defence, I still think you are horrifically ugly and the kindest thing that could happen to you is a troup of ice skaters dancing on your face :D

13. Correct MDN - but this shouldn't stop those fortunate enough to have avoided her previously from joining in now.

Diseases like this must be eradicated by all means possible.

14. J_D

J_D LE

Has any one actually met BB in person?

Just asking thats all.

15. Other than Flash being sunk up to his back wheels in her, not that I know.