Posted to 19LBSS

Hi

i have received a posting order for Catterick (wahoo) after serving in glorius blandford MT for 3 years :lol:

anyone shed any light on catterick?

im a singly by the way.. whats the accomadation etc like??

many thanks

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You have such a wonderful and uplifting life. Things can only go down from here on in your career. :wink:

ah blandford mt ....... i used to work there from 98-99..................yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what fun that was........................................................................................

pull.it.in said:
ah blandford mt ....... i used to work there from 98-99..................yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what fun that was........................................................................................

hahaha its even better now we have the pleasure of looking after all of RSG and ASG's wagons :evil:

Well with only a supermarket to replace scabs things are looking very dodgy for you.

Judging by who's up there I hope you like intrusions of the **** variety. If so you could be in luck up there I guess.

Seriously, try and get some non drinker onside otherwise it's gonna cost you a fair packet in cabs and richmond can only hold you for so long.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
batfink RLC 7
1920 Royal Signals 12
U Jobs (Discussion) 6