Posted:Letting old house & Buying new one-what can I claim?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by the_man, May 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I have asked my clerks and am getting mixed replies and have also searched to no avail....

    I'm posted in the summer (about 50 miles away).

    I'm gunna let my old private flat (bought in my name, lived their for several years) and buy a new one where I am posted (prob joint ownership)

    I have attempted to read JSP 752 but its a bit meaty...all 700 pages of it!

    I understand I should be able to claim disturbance allowance at £1116.00.

    Can I claim anything else?

    costs for letting original flat?
    Legal expenses?
    Personal effects moving? (van hire?)

  2. 32 views and no responses.....anyone help?
  3. Hmmm..... :( ....anyone??
  4. Under JPA, Dist Allowance is now £990.

    Feel better?