POSTED at LAST

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by THE_EDITOR, Feb 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Folks - 2 weeks time - no more tea for CR - I get another tape and am posted to JHQ - I just want to thank all of the sheep in this sunny location for stimulating conversation and company over the past while. I'm thinking of getting a painting of the pub done to commemorate such an important posting. :thumleft: :cyclopsani:

PS - whats Germany like now ??

2. Still efficient. Too many rules for my liking. Better than France at any rate.

3. TO THE DIRECTOR INTELLIGENCE CORPS STOP BREW BITCH POSTED STOP MORALE PLUMMETTING DUE TO DEHYDRATION STOP PLEASE SEND REPLACEMENT IMMEDIATELY STOP THE UNDERSCORE EDITOR IS PERFECT ILLUSTRATION OF NECESSITY OF IMPROVING A3 TRADE TRAINING STOP ARE WE SURE HE ACTUALLY PASSED THE A3 TRADE COURSE QUERY WORK-BASED EVIDENCE SINCE ARRIVAL IN BRECON WOULD SUGGEST OTHERWISE STOP SUGGEST FURTHER REMEDIAL BREWMAKING AT JHQ STOP

PS DONT EVER LET HIM STOP :)

4. CR - your turn for the tea thismorning - I'm feeling smug :)

5. not surprised you're feeling smug. yet another flyer who will make WO2 before me :)

go on then, as you're leaving. white with one rim or two?

6. ED. Don't be too smug. You still have 2 weeks left to push in this wonderful Bn. What I would do is put ED on Brew Bitch duties for the next 2 weeks, then speak to his new Boss at JHQ to continue said duties! Knowing you CR, you have already done that!

I suspect duties in JHQ will be alot harder than carrying a duty mobile, particularly the NAAFI Vendor Duty in the Marly!

7. Oooh 2 as usual -

Me make WO2 - naaaa you have infinite more chance of that than me !

8. Ahhhh Germany - Type Z rooms for all, cheap beer, brick buildings that are not falling down to work in and systems that work - why has this place been kept quiet !!

9. Are you sure you're in Germany?

10. Probably not.. Bet he's selling his arrse around Kings Cross!

11. I hope you enjoy the duty bunk. Hmm rubber matresses..........

12. I agree, we are in a slum.

13. HB.. do elaborate on your statement.