• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

postal and courier service

Hi Ive visisted the army website and checked it out but I wanted to hear info from peoples perspective, Ive worked for royal mail for a couple of years now and an recruiting team came to my works place recruiting and im very keen on joining, can anybody give me any info on what I'd be doin in afghan and places I would travel any info really?

I cant wait to get the ball rolling thanks for your help!

memphis-bleak said:
Hi Ive visisted the army website and checked it out but I wanted to hear info from peoples perspective, Ive worked for royal mail for a couple of years now and an recruiting team came to my works place recruiting and im very keen on joining, can anybody give me any info on what I'd be doin in afghan and places I would travel any info really?

I cant wait to get the ball rolling thanks for your help!
Try asking Skintboymike. He's the man in the know.

P-T

Latest Threads