Post tour - returning to work

I have just returned from H11 and currently dont have a job. Obiviously Im on POTL untill end of June, however thereafter Im unemployed. Previously I was a university student, graduated and went on tour. Are there any specific orginsations out there for helping ex mil/ stabs returning from tour returning to work?

Cheers in advance

Peter_Skellen said:
I have just returned from H11 and currently dont have a job. Obiviously Im on POTL untill end of June, however thereafter Im unemployed. Previously I was a university student, graduated and went on tour. Are there any specific orginsations out there for helping ex mil/ stabs returning from tour returning to work?

Cheers in advance
what's your degree in?

Not sure what your expecting? but surely your in the same job market as everyone else?

As one of the replies said... what was your degree in.

spad

War Hero
moster are supporting reservist as well so try them for help

Happy to have a look at your CV.

Best to try networking in your TAC. Failing that, there are any number of job sites out there.

msr

Peter_Skellen said:

Cheers in advance

G4S/Armour Group have just secured a rather lucrative contract protecting UK Govt Officials in Afghan/Iraq.

Why not take the money you would have saved on tour, pay for the 3 week intensive SIA Close Protection Level 3 Course (aprox £3k) and contact them re a job as a CPO? Your fresh back from a tour so will be in a position to hit the ground running.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim30 The Science Forum 10
pensionpointer Forces Discounts 5
twosup Current Affairs, News and Analysis 49