Post for American Arrsers

Discussion in 'US' started by medwaymud, Sep 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably best that you cancel the BBQ planned for next week as it looks like your fcuktard leaders are taking your kids, nephews and nieces to war in the Middle East again.

They tell you it will be just dropping a few bombs, firing a few missiles ..... but we have all just had 10 or more years of mission creep.

Do you really want this ? When you chat with your pals do the majority of them think its going to do some good ?

Or is your Democracy a farce and your elected Representatives do what serves them - not you ?

Thoughts on a postcard please.
  2. I don't know one person here who thinks this is a good idea. Most support good guys over bad guys. Whenit is bad guys vs bad guys let them both kill each other.

I emailed and called my congressman and both of my Senators here in Massachusetts (Markey and Princess Fauxcahontas) despite knowing they will obediently follow the party line.

It is amuzing to see all the Hollywood types (Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, Streisand etc) who publicly ranted when Bush went into Afghanistan and Iraq but now are totally silent.

By the way, can anyone remind me why Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize!
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Reap what you sow, enjoy.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  4. Yeah, he was the messiah at the time and could do no wrong. That halo has fallen, (thank God) and at least some people are waking up, worldwide.

• Like Like x 2
  5. We can't afford the bus fares mate.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Just as a matter of historical interest, how long has it been since you guys last shot your president?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. One hundred thousand dead and approximately two million DP as a result of conventional munitions and only now does faux outrage demand a response. And the response? Small scale, limited scope, short duration and to what purpose? I have struggled to find some rationale for this. And failed. Don't tell me Obama is so desperate to leave a legacy that he thinks that a strike against Syria and going mano a mano with Vlad the Impaler is a reasonable way to go?
    • Like Like x 4
  8. That's about what I thought. Killing and maiming civilians with conventional munitions is not a problem, however someone uses a bit of gas and teddies start flying. Neither means of killing are acceptable against non combatants.
  9. I , among others on here, have been wide awake since His immaculation, erm...inauguration.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. too right mate , let the edjets kill themselves off first before we get embroiled in a fourth gulf war

11. Have you not realized this is but more of the elaborate Kabuki theater to which we have been subjected for the last 5.5 years. He has never been what He and his fawning media sycophants have tried to portray Him as being. That He is unfit (for myriad reasons) for the job is manifest.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. That is the LAST thing we need to happen--He is undeserving of the iconic status such an end would afford Him and given the horrible state of race relations that has deteriorated since He came on the national scene (He was to be the Great Healer remember), an assassination for political reasons would be morphed into a racial killing by His propaganda arm formerly known as the media.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. So find a black guy to take him out.
    • Like Like x 3