Post early for Xmas - in the NEXT 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by bobos, Oct 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is this a wind-up, post early for Xmas in the next 3 weeks or the Royal Mail can't guarantee delivery in time.

Is this the ****ing unions AGAIN holding the country to ransom. I suppose its no good sending them all their P45s in the post as they will still be employed in 6 months time, still doing as little as possible. Don't they realize the state that Zanu Labour have left this country in ??, and they just want to make it worse

The only winners will be the Internet E=cards.

2. Blah blah blah Unions blah blah blah Broken Britain blah b;ah blah Imigrants ffs this isnt the Daily Wail.

3. Ok I'll get mine in the post next week. Seems a trifle early to get crimble cards but...........

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like Baron Castleshortt to be arrested and imprisoned, ALL servicemen in Afghanistan to get the kit they need, all chavs to find a lamp post to drive into, and the liarbour party to implode..............

bugger, no stamps

4. Dear Santa will you let all the soldiers who are away on ops in conflict places come home so they can spend Xmas with their family's and let all the government take their places with all the equipment and man power that is left there and see how they cope .

5. Oh, then it will be suprise when an alternative postal sytem starts up and wakes the Royal mail up with a bit of compitition

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like Baron Castleshortt to be arrested and imprisoned, ALL servicemen in Afghanistan to come home to a hero's welcome and to be appreciated and respected by the entire nation, all chavs to find a lamp post to drive into, and the liarbour party to implode..............

sod the stamps I'll deliver it myself

WW

6. What's your problem? Not got any for a few months so feeling a bit grumpy??

7. Bugger there onto me - im a virgin walt!

8. :clap: :clap: :clap:

9. As someone who is actually working as a postman at this point in time.
    I can tell you all that this is just a load of bollicks :D
    The result of our strike ballot isn't even known yet so how the press can speculate on what is going to happen is beyond me :?
    Most of the things the millitant tw@s want to strike over have already been implemented in most areas so a strike over them would be a little pointless :)
    The postmen and women who actually drop your mail through the door are a good solid bunch of people who will do their best to make sure as many cards letters and parcels are delivered on time for the festive hols :D

10. As a former postman I agree totally with that. Just the usual scare stories.

11. :clap: :clap: :clap: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

I concur, if anyone gives me it's address I will gladly start the aforementioned conflagration. :lol:

12. Couldn't agree more. Its the f***ing union bosses who seem to be spoiling for a strike. Don't they realize that the whole Royal Mail could fold !