Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Post Brexit Free Trade Deal With USA.

Are you fecking thick?

You are one of many nations we are in discussions with. IF you offer a mutually beneficial deal you'll be among the winners. If you don't you won't. We will be offering reciprocity to serious nations, we won't be getting fecked by anyone.

Except you don't have the muscle that the EU, China, or America has. IF the UK is willing to play ball you will benefit greatly, if not you are just the next on the list to be targeted by one of the three...

This is called hardball and you better be ready to play it, if you think the these concessions are stiff wait until you go to the Chinese.

Try to let the Brexit victory subside and realise you just entered a brand new race and time is not on your side.

But you do need a trade deal...

The Pound has already started to fall, and the real battle has yet to even begin. You have 11 months to get affairs in order and these kinds of deals normally take years.

The Pound rise & fall is normal & expected, we saw plenty of fluctuations in the last 3 years while the markets were getting the jitters, the CoL knows political uncertainty is more or less gone with Boris strong government majority.

With BoJo & Barnier’s FTA speeches it’s clear Boris is upsetting the EU, in 11 months a Skeleton basic principles FTA can be achieved which is the likely outcome & not impossible. Meanwhile the US is one of many countries willing to trade with the UK. Australia et al all keen to get a swift FTA & the list is building. The UK has a clear government direction for 5 years unlike some others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Pound rise & fall is normal & expected, we saw plenty of fluctuations in the last 3 years while the markets were getting the jitters, the CoL knows political uncertainty is more or less gone with Boris strong government majority.

With BoJo & Barnier’s FTA speeches it’s clear Boris is upsetting the EU, in 11 months a Skeleton basic principles FTA can be achieved which is the likely outcome & not impossible. Meanwhile the US is one of many countries willing to trade with the UK. Australia et al all keen to get a swift FTA & the list is building. The UK has a clear government direction for 5 years unlike some others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who again has the largest economy in the world?
You are fighting over crumbs at the expense of the largest hunk of cheddar you will be able to get a slice from.

Nobody is fighting over any crumbs.

Largest economy matched with the largest ego....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1580770967432.png

Who again has the largest economy in the world?
You are fighting over crumbs at the expense of the largest hunk of cheddar you will be able to get a slice from.
Seriously jonesy just piss off back to a spam site. Coming back flailing after an embarrassing flounce has not worked. Some redneck shithole will suit you better if this is the best you do.

Seriously jonesy just piss off back to a spam site. Coming back flailing after an embarrassing flounce has not worked. Some redneck shithole will suit you better if this is the best you do.

I understand this is complex issue for you. But try to keep up with current affairs for once. You want sweet nothings whispered into your ear to help ease the tension of being out on your own. When everything coming from America has been warning you to prepare for the Major League because you are not in the Minors anymore. As it stands if you wish to be an ostrich by all means carry on Blade. But you are in a bit of a pickle, Dick.

I understand this is complex issue for you. But try to keep up with current affairs for once. You want sweet nothings whispered into your ear to help ease the tension of being out on your own. When everything coming from America has been warning you to prepare for the Major League because you are not in the Minors anymore. As it stands if you wish to be an ostrich by all means carry on Blade. But you are in a bit of a pickle, Dick.
Ok one last time.

We do not need a free trade deal with you.

If we can agree one that works for both great.

If not we just carry on as we are which is all good. You will lose out on the EU supply transfer bonanza that countries who do sign up will get. But that's your call.

How fecking hard is this for you to grasp?

Ok one last time.

We do not need a free trade deal with you.

If we can agree one that works for both great.

If not we just carry on as we are which is all good. You will lose out on the EU supply transfer bonanza that countries who do sign up will get. But that's your call.

How fecking hard is this for you to grasp?
We have no need for profanity in this exchange.
I understand it perfectly fine, but the EU is the prize now. After USMCA and the Chinese ordeal the UK would be the icing on the cake. But I digress you seem to have all the chips and a pair of five's to gamble with......:rolleyes:

It's LJonesy reborn.
He's back playing Internet hardman again. If he's not talking about his gun collection and how he's the suburban Wyoming equivalent to the third man on the balcony, he's growling and puffing himself up over how his president is going to beat up the UK and steal your wallets, watches, and cell phones while LJonesy holds Trump's coat for him.

I'm not sure what his personal problems are, but I don't think he's going to find the answer to them here unless he dials back the act a bit.

He's back playing Internet hardman again. If he's not talking about his gun collection and how he's the suburban Wyoming equivalent to the third man on the balcony, he's growling and puffing himself up over how his president is going to beat up the UK and steal your wallets, watches, and cell phones while LJonesy holds Trump's coat for him.

I'm not sure what his personal problems are, but I don't think he's going to find the answer to them here unless he dials back the act a bit.

Try Darth Cheney the GOP Hawks, and the Democratic Party professor. I don’t think Political Science is how you got your tenure.