Post Army Qualifications

Hi all,

This is probably in the wrong place(if so apologies), I've recently left the Army(Infantry) but was told of a way of turning military qualifications into possible civilian qualifications, as I joined at 16 and in dire need of something other than grade c gcse's.

Hi all,

This is probably in the wrong place(if so apologies), I've recently left the Army(Infantry) but was told of a way of turning military qualifications into possible civilian qualifications, as I joined at 16 and in dire need of something other than grade c gcse's.
Have your CV formulated by one of the many spin doctors specializing in that field.

Hi all,

Have a look at https://www.thebtb.co.uk/ set up by a couple of ex squaddies.

Contact City & Guilds, RSA, B Tech and similar awarding bodies. For a fee they'll match your recorded quals against civvy ones. Don't, though, expect too much, since many you may be entitled to are just about worth the paper they're printed on.