Possibly the most painful way of remembering I can imagine!!

Bloke get EVERY single name of those killed in Afghanistan todate, tattooed on his back.

First name was inked at 1100 today, four hours to complete.

Tattoo of Rememberence

He also plans to update the names every 11th November.

(And yes it is the Daily Mail, Daily Hate, etc, etc.....)

Nice effort, I just hope he doesnt run out of space before the lads are pulled out for good.

'The family thought I was mad to begin with...'

And they're not the only ones.

The bloke needs to let go really, doesn't he? If he was still serving, and he did this to honour lads from his regiment or something then yeah, maybe a good idea. But for fecks sake, he left nearly 14 years ago...

What an idiot, if he wanted to do something practical to remember then he should have taken up masonary and created a nice bit of stonework in his garden that he could look at every day and create a piece of artwork to be proud of. The amount of pain he would suffer from hammer and chisel injuries would be more than a tattoo, if its pain he wants. It's not like he can even see his own back day to day. I don't think its a particularly tasteful and dignified tribute

If in decade or so and the list grows ever bigger, I wouldn't want to be the poor sod who cops it and then gets to liveth forever more (Or a few decades anyway :roll: ) on his hairy arrse or his knob when he runs out of space.

And if it ever gets to his knob, I hope he's well endowed, as sods law says it'll be some honourable Fijian with a name as long as a North Wales train station.

Not as chad as this dafty c*nt..Im booked in for one on Saturday, a full length back piece depicting a long dead recce troop lads infamous 'caught redhanded sh*tting in Simmo's bergan' escapade..RIP mate .. sniffity sniff

D0lly86 said:
What an idiot, if he wanted to do something practical to remember then he should have taken up masonary and created a nice bit of stonework in his garden that he could look at every day and create a piece of artwork to be proud of. The amount of pain he would suffer from hammer and chisel injuries would be more than a tattoo, if its pain he wants. It's not like he can even see his own back day to day. I don't think its a particularly tasteful and dignified tribute
He must love pain, he lives in Doncaster!

fecking attention whore.

wouldn't want my name tatooed on his body, was i to die in afghanistan.

Latest Threads