Possibly the most ally/ walty advert in the history of everything ...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RezzaDue, Nov 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RezzaDue

RezzaDue Old-Salt Book Reviewer

your views please ..

2. Its alright...

3. £7.50 is too much for what you get. Your mum needs to lower her rates.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My view is that I don't give a monkey's chuff. If you want to buy a cack watch cos Action Man wears one then that's your look out.

Talking of adverts, anyone else notice that the voice used in the iPhone4 adverts is the same as they use on xtranormal? I keep expecting it to gleefully say "**** off Gareth you hobbyist ****."

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that!

6. That advert is great! Now I'm gonna get a couple of those. Well guci bit of kit!

7. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Oh my GOD man that video is sooo obviously FAKE maaan, cos cos like, y'know, the guy map reading like points, with his FINGER not some blade of grass or twig. Y'know?

No idea why i typed it like that, for some reason i imagined some kind of upper class surfer dude saying it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Why would you need two iPhone4s?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Obviously a bunch of walts, no black rectangles over their faces.

10. Maybe, just maybe, he got fed up of two combs and wants to step up his game.............."Johnny 2 iPhones", nah......on second thoughts, stick with the combs.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ...to call himself since nobody wants to be his friend.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I lasted about 20 seconds before the barrage of 1-second images, jump-cut editing, abrupt refocusing and epileptic camera handling threatened to cause a seizure. If you want to advertise something, it helps if the viewer can figure out WTF it is.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nepal Tops, very untactical colours

14. I thought it was very nice.

15. Nowhere near enough nudity for me.