Possibly the biggest and scariest bunch of walts in britain

http://www.project-x.org.uk/projectxcentralmain.html

look around (check the 'history' page first). see if you're as disturbed as i am.

seriously worrying walts, and what the fcuk is going on with that 'combat-ready' lanny? ('latest kit'> 'land rover')

scary walts, or devout fanatics?

um... wtf? Was that a real GPMG? The scout car looked pants but that landy could make a mess of kingston town centre! (Not that i'd mind!)
And the bunkers...Do they know somthing we don't? It all looks a bit "special" to The Cheat...

more to the point, whats the deal with that M134?!?!

and has any1 seen the research section yet? fuel cells, rail guns, antigravity, a future predicting computer, car controlling GPS.....

In case the UK gets over-run?? It's probably been said befor but I can't see there much chance of that happening!
And have you had a look around and seen all the weird codes and computer sh*t they're getting up to?
Or their gravity research? Its a little bit w@nk...For all their internet know-how they don't seem to have a physics a-level between them...

T C

F*ck the Landy,behind it there´s a submarine!!!!!!

There was a secret Army during WW2,that´s fact,with ammo dumps,spread all over the place.This looks like a follow up group of walts,as there´s quite a few ,What ifs?

If this was really a Secret Group,then I really don´t think they´d be so stupid as to spread it over the net.

Probably a bunch of TA trying to sell their stuff,the L/Rover and a house are for sale,the GPMG´s are not!

Maybe they´re baiting Arrse!

Midnight..............F*ck `em,I´m off to bed! :p

Sir_Dae said:
and has any1 seen the research section yet? fuel cells, rail guns, antigravity, a future predicting computer, car controlling GPS.....

I read about,electro-magnetic guns,about 17 years ago in a US Army magazine.The velocity of 10,000mtrs a second is right,the only problem was, that you needed the energy to power a small town,to fire just one shot.Maybe they´re gonna tow an atomic power station behind them!Hand held,not in this lifetime.

The rest of the stuff,GPS cars etc.is old hat;They must be watching re-runs of`Tomorrows World`! :twisted:

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
I find this very, very distrubing.

Do these people need locking up in padded cells? What the fcuk is all that about, if the UK ever gets invaded again? Is this the militant wing of the BNP or something?

Let's ask them over for an inoculation jab and fill the syringe with cyanide.

Check out the debrief point on their "Rocket test #2" - "Someone forgot the sandwiches".

Be afraid, be very afraid.

The white text on a white background on their home page:

Project X overview.

Project X has no political motivations at all and welcomes people from any religion, country, age or gender provided they do not try to push their religious or political beliefs on other personnel. From hereafter, the word "personnel" means anyone having the slightest involvement with Project X. Anyone showing adverse tendencies will be no longer welcome. Project X sticks rigidly to the law in this or the country of operation and will have nothing to do with anyone thinking about breaking it. There is no membership to Project X as anyone having anything to do with it usually drifts in and out or wherever their Project takes them. All personnel are given a number only to allow themselves to be anonymous as some of the projects have attracted the attention of persons intent on commercial exploitation or to stop it altogether. Full lists of anyone who ever had anything to do with Project X are available to the right authorities. Likewise, any persons on the list has agreed to lay open premises and property for inspection by anyone with the authority to do so at any time of the day or night. Project X holds no live firing weapons, explosives or anything considered harmful to others and even encourages personnel to make sure even their kitchen knives stay in the kitchen ! The website is purposely designed to look like the site of a military organization at a glance but further reading will reveal what we actually do and anyone who still thinks it is a real military organization after reading the whole site really must get a life. For the sake of potential troublemakers, backbiters, overreacting government officials etc. Project X is not an Agency for Mercenaries, nor does it promote it. It is not a "Paramilitary organization" nor does it promote any. I will also repeat what I said earlier for the benefit of those with slow brains. Project X is so un-political that voting is the closest most of its personnel get to being political ! It allows personnel to be completely free to pursue their religious beliefs providing they do not try to force their beliefs on others. Lastly, Project X personnel believe that any single human should be allowed anywhere in the world with the exception of entering anothers house uninvited. This is as far away from racism as you can get ! Do we make ourselves clear ?

SO WHAT IS IT ?

It helps people develop their ideas. ( Research projects.) It helps museums. ( Museum lending service.) It does charity work and Fund raising when asked. It aids in the production of TV and film with vehicles, uniforms, de-activated or blank firing weapons of any era and effects using pyrotechnics or mechanical devices. ( Project X filmworks.) It arranges for persons interested in military history from WW1 to present to visit museums, ride in military vehicles, train like military personnel from any era and handle de-activated rifles and machine guns from most periods and even go to military establishments to see firepower displays, fire on ranges or just cook baked beans, sitting in a field dressed in army gear ! It develops free websites to anyone thought to be worthy or needy or both ! The Webdesign site aids webpage designers with goodies for their site.

This has only scratched the surface so a visit to the Projects listing page will fill you in with the Projects in greater detail.
Harmless walts having fun I reckon. ALthough they do seem a bit up their own arrse with how good they reckon their web-site is 8O

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
mysteron said:
I find this very, very distrubing.

Do these people need locking up in padded cells? What the fcuk is all that about, if the UK ever gets invaded again? Is this the militant wing of the BNP or something?

Let's ask them over for an inoculation jab and fill the syringe with cyanide.
OK, I take back the BNP comment, but rest still stands.

or it could just eb a bunch of school boys messing about setting up a fantasty world army on a website etc

im p1ssing myself laughing at some of scientific stuff they are getting up to , they would cost serious money , which makes it sound like a schoolboy project.

Again from their debrief page this nugget:

Bletchley meeting.
PX000039.
Good meeting with Ferrets. Only one person got wrong weekend.
I'm sorry this is pure gold. As Semper says wonderful school boy stuff.

I've been told for a while they had some sort of base/presence on Bletchley Park, but certainly not in this guise.

I think they're a bunch of walts/fantasists who've probably only recently moved out of their mothers spare bedroom.

Have you read the stolen page! 60mm mortar, 3.5 inch rockets and a 57mm recoiless amongst other items the police are taking a special interest in!