Possible Walt

Is the 'Possible Walt' the villain of the piece or is it @Jamesy?

To save me reading the last few dozen posts, would somebody care to summarise it in one or two words please.

Walt hunter whining. It's three but I will throw the third in free
Thank you. @Jamesy should simply call his 'possible walt' out. A Well publicised bout of fisticuffs in Albert Square (Manchester) should see honour restored to the aggrieved party.

Get to Jamesy, you whining cunt. Give the good doctor the opportunity to have his say as it were...

Chimp

ADC

Maple

LE
oh no, I always take it up the Gary for him, and his friends, and the Blues & Royals and 3 Para Mortars.......

Photos or it didn't happen anyone? x

oh no, I always take it up the Gary for him, and his friends, and the Blues & Royals and 3 Para Mortars.......

Photos or it didn't happen anyone? x
Nawww, you’re ok with that one

Narrator: clicking links from unknown sources during a conversation about bumming is not a good idea.

You bad, bad men.
Screenshot_20180924-101039.jpg

morsk

LE
A few years back I had a bad back and a friend recommended that I see a chiropractor. To cut a long story short, I found one and he sorted by back out. On one of my visits I happened to be wearing a 202 Sqn (V) RE t-shirt as I was serving in the TA at the time. He took a genuine interest in this and told me about a mate of his who had served in the paras and had published a book. We chatted about the army both regular and reserve and about the paras in general but at no point did he mention that he himself had served. In fact he just seemed to have a very keen and genuine interest. Fast forward a good few years and my back has started to play up again albeit in a different area this time and my first thought was to make an appointment with the same chiropractor. I went on his website to get his contact details again and it had been updated. However in the biography section it mentions a career in the Parachute Regiment which as I have said earlier he never once mentioned. This sort of thing doesn’t normally bother me but if he has lied about serving in order to promote his business then that is where I draw the line. If he is genuine then no damage done and I will use his services again but if he is Walting then I will go elsewhere.

Anyways here’s the link - Dr. Graeme Massey | Manchester Chiropractor | Gonstead Family Chiropractic Clinic
Cool+story+bro+tell+it+again_02af96_3941286.jpg

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
an acquaintance of mine has been putting it about that he was a Green Jacket, we've since found out that he was lying as he WAS in the SAS. Can we claim him as a walt please ??

Latest Threads