• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Possible Walt

Are you sure he is not really you just trying to pimp business by using the power of ARRSE and the pages being indexed to generate SEO traffic...[/QUOTE
Are you sure he is not really you just trying to pimp business by using the power of ARRSE and the pages being indexed to generate SEO traffic...
Well the power of ARRSE is probably having the opposite effect. All I wanted to know was if his para service was genuine. Seeing that he has deleted loads of other stuff on his website all I can say is that a large can of worms has been opened.

Well the power of ARRSE is probably having the opposite effect. All I wanted to know was if his para service was genuine. Seeing that he has deleted loads of other stuff on his website all I can say is that a large can of worms has been opened.
It's a good thing you can hide behind the power of ARRSE than as well, especially with a profile only just created last Thursday... he doesn't get the luxury of finding out who you are ;)

Has anyone thought to give him a shout?
And say what?

"Hey mate. a load of fat AR, some never-served and a alot of random internet pixels clocked some crap that you've since taken down. What have you got to say for yourself?"

And say what?

"Hey mate. a load of fat AR, some never-served and a alot of random internet pixels clocked some crap that you've since taken down. What have you got to say for yourself?"
Oh not that, that some disgruntled customer has been slandering him off online, from 202 Sqn RE at the time

"On one of my visits I happened to be wearing a 202 Sqn (V) RE t-shirt as I was serving in the TA at the time. He took a genuine interest in this and told me about a mate of his who had served in the paras and had published a book. We chatted about the army both regular and reserve and about the paras in general but at no point did he mention that he himself had served. In fact he just seemed to have a very keen and genuine interest."

I'm sure he'd love to have a word with the OP...

Oh not that, that some disgruntled customer has been slandering him off online, from 202 Sqn RE at the time

"On one of my visits I happened to be wearing a 202 Sqn (V) RE t-shirt as I was serving in the TA at the time. He took a genuine interest in this and told me about a mate of his who had served in the paras and had published a book. We chatted about the army both regular and reserve and about the paras in general but at no point did he mention that he himself had served. In fact he just seemed to have a very keen and genuine interest."

And tug him off again?

Might get even more "intimate" than the last time.

I'm strongly considering that this "conversation" they had may have been in a gay bar, Manchester has loads.

The OP was walting about being a sapper and the good Doctor was perhaps interested going after a para for the night.

OP didn't cut the custard... Dr moved on, OP dissapointed and heart broken.

Sad story.

End of.

Might get even more "intimate" than the last time.

I'm strongly considering that this "conversation" they had may have been in a gay bar, Manchester has loads.

The OP was walting about being a sapper and the good Doctor was perhaps interested going after a para for the night.

OP didn't cut the custard... Dr moved on, OP dissapointed and heart broken.

Sad story.

End of.
A very sad story indeed.

Has all the makings of a sequel. The chiro commando perhaps?

You’re right, all of these are wearing black belts, who’d of thunk it

View attachment 351955
Morris dancers, eh? Where's their BFO staff that they use to whack people with? :? There were Morris dancers in a Dr. Who episode once and they had big sticks to menace the doctor with. :?

Morris dancers, eh? Where's their BFO staff that they use to whack people with? :? There were Morris dancers in a Dr. Who episode once and they had big sticks to menace the doctor with. :?
Maybe they've been banned from having such big butch weapons, they've been allowed to keep their handkerchiefs though

Let the OP take it up with him. Perhaps the OP needs a swift punch to the throat for dripping on here

If you, or the OP want to hound the guy to death like those Walter Mitty Hunting wânkers, feel free. Then afterwards, please feel free to kill yourself too.

It does sound like there is a bit of buyers regret. Perhaps the OP ended up feeling a bit inferior whilst docking with the winged masseuse.

Now that you've exposed him online and said stuff that maybe you're gonna have to prove, perhaps it's you that will be providing a happy ending?

The tugged becomes the tugger...

No dog in this fight, couldn't give a toss, but my nerdish curiosity leads me to the old version of that biog page stored on the Wayback Machine:
Archived Biog
Late to the party here but that's rather interesting.

Even forgetting all the bollocks that he's changed (still with Alina..?), how can a 'professional' present themselves to the world in such a shoddy manner?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S ACF 80
R The NAAFI Bar 93
C Waltenkommando 138