Possible walt?

I am a sergeant Instructor in the ACF and we have a new PI. She wears a agc (gurkha) cap badge but she is currently in a RA badged det although has permission of the CO. Ex army can wear their old cap badge in my county. We do however have AGC in our company. However when I ask the det commander he said she claimed was ex agc and last unit was posted along Gurkhas hence the cap badge. He also asked the CO who said it was ok as there is agc in the company and its just a variation of the cap badge. So how can I tell if there a walt? she never goes round bragging or anything so could be gen?

I am a sergeant Instructor in the ACF and we have a new PI. She wears a agc (gurkha) cap badge but she is currently in a RA badged det although has permission of the CO. Ex army can wear their old cap badge in my county. We do however have AGC in our company. However when I ask the det commander he said she claimed was ex agc and last unit was posted along Gurkhas hence the cap badge. He also asked the CO who said it was ok as there is agc in the company and its just a variation of the cap badge. So how can I tell if there a walt? she never goes round bragging or anything so could be gen?
Why are you looking at her capbadge instead of her tits? What's the ******* matter with you?

Mate, your an Adult carer in a youth organisation, don't beat yourself up, we don't all see you as a possible Walt ^~

You might not get the responses you expect...

What does an AGC (Gurkha) capbadge look like?

Just noticed that the OP, is a splitarse. Perhaps the Walt, has taken over as the CO's blow job provider of choice and put her nose out of joint.
What's a splitarse?