Possible Walt...

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Nathd91, Feb 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys,
    2nd post, 1st thread.. Probably going to be a shit thread but this is frustrated me for ages!
    A lad I know, roughly 26 years old.. Believe's he served in the paras, dislikes me as I am going to the marines because "the marines got his friend killed".
    Anyway, I believe hes a walt because he has no pictures of his time in the paras on his facebook, has no military friends on facebook etc. and is now a manager of a nightclub.
    So what can I do to crack this down for good?
  2. 23rd thread 809th post.

Ask him what battalion Grant Mitchell served in.
  3. Ever thought of confronting him instead of crying to people on the internet?

It's not unusual for people not to have no pictures from their service on Facebook nor is it impossible for a former Para to manage a nightclub at 26.
  4. I've got no pictures of my cock but that doesn't mean I'm a cnut!
  5. Yes... I have confronted him, but I can't see no evidence! All I have as evidence is the terrible noise coming from his gob..
  6. would you like some?
  7. He's probably legit then.
  8. If you've not joined yet how would you know if you've seen evidence or not?
  9. Report the theft of you penis to the RM Police Tp, is what you can do. Man up, you Mary.
  10. I forgot to mention, I do door work part-time currently, and my security company do the doors at his place.. But he won't let me bloody work there because of his chip on his shoulder.. That's why I want to get to the bottom of this, prove he isn't an ex para and then be able to get shifts on that door!
  11. Then let it go. Why are you that bothered? If (when) you become a Booty you will know one way or the other.
  12. Ask to see his wings tattoo. It's mandatory for para-reg to have them ink'd.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'll brief the Hampshire Army Cadet force - they'll be over soon to help.
  14. Ex Booty, you would have thought it would be a fish on his shoulder, just a thought!
  15. Yeah, because embarrassing the manager is sure to get you shifts there.