Possible walt sighted

Whilst in London for Remembrancetide I saw an American Airman at a cafe near the Embassy and something just didnt look right but I didnt grip him and gave him the benefit of the doubt due to respecting the day. I got a picture do you think he might be walting it?
walt.jpg

No there all gen up medals...he has his 50m swim, crossing the Atlantic, passing his run and eating XL McDonald medals so all above board....fuck having to get another medal like the bummed in prison award as it will cost a fortune to get them all mounted again.

Is that the test card on his left breast.

There's definitely something a bit 'serial killer' about him

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Infact that doesnt even look like a cafe!

Greasy Spoon Walt!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
He's been on here before.
My Spidey sences are tellling me he was busted by the Spams for actually turning up at some sort of parade in that garb.
IIRC at the time someone quoted "it was the fact he was wearing dessert boots with class A's that got us wondering"
The rest is pretty standard dress for a Yank with three years in.

Indeed, although it should be pointed out that that particular pic has been p-shopped to make it look even more ridiculous.

But yeah, gen walt and was busted.

He's been on here before.
My Spidey sences are tellling me he was busted by the Spams for actually turning up at some sort of parade in that garb.
IIRC at the time someone quoted "it was the fact he was wearing dessert boots with class A's that got us wondering"
The rest is pretty standard dress for a Yank with three years in.
Syrup, you must be referring to these. I think Billy Connolly lent them to him for the parade

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S ACF 59
R The NAAFI Bar 93
C Waltenkommando 138