Possible First Female Bravery Award in Iraq!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by dui-lai, Aug 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. May I direct all RAMC to the topic in Current affairs called "Good Drills"

Read about a fellow Medic, doing what we train for and putting herself in harms way to rescue an injuried soldier!

Well done that Lass!!!!!!!
  2. Absolutly fantastic. Well done that girl. All those old and bold who moan about the youth of today have something to shut them up
  3. Had a look and posted earlier on that, I hope she gets a decent gong for her efforts.

Well done again Pte Norris.
  4. Give her the top gong, putting herself at risk under enemy fire in order to treat an injured colleague.
  5. yep,good stuff.can't see her getting anymore than a m.i.d.give her an MM,corp needs some good news.
  6. well done.
  7. Read the report in a rag and MC I reckon, good on her

Arrse thing though is i know a lad who did pretty much the same thing in Sarajevo and all he got was a GOC's Commendation
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Well done.

9. She did two things right...Kept her head down and pulled an Opo to safety. Good drills girl.

At least there will be a better story than the usual C*ap you hear in Cheeks from the cherry berets. Well done that soldier...

Another mindful soldier striving to serve others...
  10. Well done! I hope she gets a decent award, not just an MID but the MC or something similar, for doing her best under fire to help a wounded soldier.
  11. Should be at least an MC.

Good on ya.

If only my Missus would grow some balls. She runs from anything with more legs than her. :D
  12. with medics like her around you guys got no worries about being treated right. wish i had someone like her when i stopped one back in the sixties. good on ya girl hope they give you at least an MC. Well deserved.
  13. This is the same Coy that Pte Beharry VC served with in 2004. The "Mighty C" still in the thick of it.

God speed for a safe return.