pro- nice uniform highly visible

con- highly visible.

pro- decent travel opportunities

con- wherever you go everyone will hate you

pro- decent old boys network

con- lifetime subscription to the RMP journal

pro- Tamzin outhwaite in 'red cap'

con- John Thaw in 'redcap'

on a serious note, if you work your way into SIB you can do quite well in the security industry.

on a serious note, if you work your way into SIB you can do quite well in the security industry.
Can't imagine why and Int Corps are far more represented in the security industry.

I recently failed a section of my metalsmith course. I am seeking re-allocation to another regiment/corps, i have spoken with my RCMWO and have my choices as followings 1.RMP , 2. RAVC - Dog Handler , 3. Int Corps. I have also had my infomal-ish interview with the SPSO also on the basis of my first choice and i am awaiting a date for an interview down at RMP Phase 2. However i am looking for pro's , con's ... just general opinion of those Arrsers within the RMP to give me a thoughts of RMP in general and the Phase 2 training / establishment. Any opinions to my other choices in comparison to RMP are more than welcome....Civilian street is not an option as i joined on the lines of the Army being my life and i intend to leave it that way. Hope you can advise.

Thanks
Syn ;-)
Dont bother with any of them. Go to Civ Div and get a better paid job for less hours. Simple.

Dont bother with any of them. Go to Civ Div and get a better paid job for less hours. Simple.
No longer doing any of my previous choices - Going RLC Rad Op now (SPSO interview tomorrow). As RMP wouldn't accept my re-allocation application as i don't hold a C in maths but i hold a Level 2 :-s

Cheers