pro- nice uniform highly visible

con- highly visible.

pro- decent travel opportunities

con- wherever you go everyone will hate you

pro- decent old boys network

con- lifetime subscription to the RMP journal

pro- Tamzin outhwaite in 'red cap'

con- John Thaw in 'redcap'

on a serious note, if you work your way into SIB you can do quite well in the security industry.

I recently failed a section of my metalsmith course. I am seeking re-allocation to another regiment/corps, i have spoken with my RCMWO and have my choices as followings 1.RMP , 2. RAVC - Dog Handler , 3. Int Corps. I have also had my infomal-ish interview with the SPSO also on the basis of my first choice and i am awaiting a date for an interview down at RMP Phase 2. However i am looking for pro's , con's ... just general opinion of those Arrsers within the RMP to give me a thoughts of RMP in general and the Phase 2 training / establishment. Any opinions to my other choices in comparison to RMP are more than welcome....Civilian street is not an option as i joined on the lines of the Army being my life and i intend to leave it that way. Hope you can advise.

Thanks
Syn ;-)
Dont bother with any of them. Go to Civ Div and get a better paid job for less hours. Simple.

Dont bother with any of them. Go to Civ Div and get a better paid job for less hours. Simple.
No longer doing any of my previous choices - Going RLC Rad Op now (SPSO interview tomorrow). As RMP wouldn't accept my re-allocation application as i don't hold a C in maths but i hold a Level 2 :-s

Cheers