Positive discrimination on air travel

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sapperbraindead, Dec 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Al-Quaeda seem to be trying to disrupt our normal lives by targeting air travel,increasing costs in terms of extra security,longer transit times,& fewer passengers.There are plenty of moslem owned & run airlines-PIA,Emirates etc.Time to say all moslems fly only on these airlines,to nominated ,secure locations.If anybody chooses to fly with them,they do so at their own risk!I'm not racist or islamophobic,but enough is enough.All moslems are not terrorists,but most terrorists are moslem-let they're co-religionists have the hassle of dealing with them.They might make a bit more of an effort if they think their lives were going to be disrupted,instead of just laughing at us.
  2. You weren't being ironic with your moniker, were you...
  3. How is Hartlepool?
  4. Why don't we all boycot all non-Muslim owned airlines instead?
  5. Nope, you've totally lost me with such an obscure reference!
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I am astounded by how fcuking retarded, inbred and BNP this thread is. Are you really advocating that all airlines turn down legitimate business by becoming xenophobic and religion hating - thus committing economic suicide? Are you really that simple? Shocking.

7. And there it is the key phrase :roll:
  8. You're an idiot.
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

You know what they say about 'everything before the but'? Clearly its a lot of horsesh1t and this tool is a hood wearing cnut. OP - did it take you 2 days to type this thread out? Or were you only galvanized into action but The Sun saying how shocking it all is?
  10. And what do you do with the people who "look" muslim but arnt or those who dont, but are?? Do we hand out muslim hats, or tattoo them all on their foreheads with the words "caution, may cause terror"??

You are a xenophobic retard, no amount of "Im not racist but..." will change that.
  11. Good point, I've been mistaken for both Iranian and Turkish in the past and I'd be most upset to be refused access to British Airways flights.
  12. Free pork pie with each ticket? :)
  13. He may have a point, If NI kicks off again we should ban all the Irish from mainland Britain and maybe suggest that all Basques be banned from Spain, this should ensure all terrorism stops with in the EU. Genius.
  14. As long as it's kosher.