Positions Available.

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Almaboy, Jan 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.arrse.co.uk/jobs-offered/154148-security-officers-needed-north-west.html

This was kindly put up for me a few weeks ago to tout a role for an occupied site I am currently preparing for a large contract in the Trafford Park area. I have 2 positions remaining to join a carefully selected team to carry out a very specific security role for the next 24 months. I have a neccessity for each officer to not only be SIA licenced but to be capable of attaining SC level clearence as this is a requirement by the auditing body that will oversee the running of the operation. I would be particurlarly interested if someone is already cleared at SC level for other sites as although not transferable, it would go some way to meet client specifications prior to the project going live in March.

I have put this within the territorial realm as it would hopefully suit an experienced and qualified person who maybe out of work presently or whom may be looking for a change of scenery, it also will remain a day time role with no weekends so again, it would seem to suit a reservists commitment. If anyone knows of anyone specific then please feel free to point them towards me, I will happily provide a phone number via message for discussion or questions. It is an immediate start, working for a National company with all the usual trappings.

And unlike the author of the original advert I find Greggs utterly repellant :)

Thanks for your time

2. Thanks to all who have applied, for reference, no more applications are being accepted as of today 16/01/11.