Posh WRAC Totty

Stuck this up last night but it was accidentally deleted by the Mod. So here it is again, Roberta Platt Higgins, former OC White Helmets, and I will admit to wnaking my nob raw over these pics when I was at Harrogate. Funny to see also how the fashion for pubic topiary has come along. OBVIOUSLY NOT TOO WORK FRIENDLY

http://www.nasty-pages.com/~mf08/g482/

bloody PC police wont let me have a look!!

the_guru said:
Stuck this up last night but it was accidentally deleted by the Mod. So here it is again, Roberta Platt Higgins, former OC White Helmets, and I will admit to wnaking my nob raw over these pics when I was at Harrogate. Funny to see also how the fashion for pubic topiary has come along. OBVIOUSLY NOT TOO WORK FRIENDLY

http://www.nasty-pages.com/~mf08/g482/
Well some might say that's a waste of a career but I think that she has shown selflessness in addition to a fine bush.

Jesus that takes me back, how old are the pics ?

cpunk

LE
commander said:
wont let me open them get message saying no links on my site shame as can rember her pics nice totty
Same here: I can only get the thumbnails which really aren't big enough for... er... recreational purposes.

at least youre getting thumb nails!

Just like to confirm for those who cannot get them that the pics are mighty fine.

cheers CP :D 8O

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "hairy mary" though.....

mereminx said:
wellyhead said:
Jesus that takes me back, how old are the pics ?
The other half tells me they were out in 1976/77ish

:roll: Showing his age now!!
Not half - I would have been about 3!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Wonder what she is doing now?? She must be over 50!

cpunk

LE
chimera said:
Wonder what she is doing now?? She must be over 50!
Perhaps we should all club together and buy her a razor for Christmas? I'm considering starting a charity to provide bikini waxing for 70s glamour models...