Posh totty

After all the blatant nudity and general filth (not that there is much wrong with that you understand) I feel a bit of culture is called for. Who is our choice of cultured, educated and damn foxy tottage. I would like to open with Charlotte Hudson of Brainiac fame and top motoring journo Viki Butler Henderson.

Attachments

Had me worried for a minute there Devex, thought you'd acquired a taste for Mrs Beckham. 8O

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
a_nony_mouse said:
Had me worried for a minute there Devex, thought you'd acquired a taste for Mrs Beckham. 8O
What's wrong with Mrs Beckham? An elegant, intelligent, witty, stylish, sensitive, sellfless............................oh, ok. I can't sustain it.

I was wrong.

Kirstie Allsopp of Location, Location, Location fame.

Hubba, Hubba, Hubba.

Apologies, don't know how to post piccies as I'm a numpty and don't have the time right now to figure out how to do it.

There's something very erotic about a bird with a cut-glass accent getting all foul mouthed on the run-up to her vinegar stroke.

Sparky71 said:

Hubba, Hubba, Hubba.

Apologies, don't know how to post piccies as I'm a numpty and don't have the time right now to figure out how to do it.
She is quite a big girl......Big arrse...........I would definatly take her for a Pimms and one up the wrong un :p

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
sebcoe said:
Sparky71 said:

Hubba, Hubba, Hubba.

She is quite a big girl......Big arrse...........I would definatly take her for a Pimms and one up the wrong un :p
Yes, I'd quite like to check out her period features, examine her open fireplace and make a holding deposit.

sebcoe said:
Sparky71 said:

Hubba, Hubba, Hubba.

I'm sure she'd be delighted Seb!

It's a well known fact that posh bints like it up the hoop.

Kirstie Allsopp once quoted ' I have big breasts, a thin waist, and a big arse ideal for TV' why should we disagree... :D

Well worth a pull...highly erotic

I'd go for the skinny t1tless one from Trinny & Susannah (Trinny? Susannah?), though the hideous gnome with the funbags is probably a far better fcuk.

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Rumpelstiltskin said:
I'd go for the skinny t1tless one from Trinny & Susannah (Trinny? Susannah?), though the hideous gnome with the funbags is probably a far better fcuk.
Spoil yourself, do the gnome while getting a ring dhobi of the other one!!!!

Latest Threads