Posh totty

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by devexwarrior, Aug 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After all the blatant nudity and general filth (not that there is much wrong with that you understand) I feel a bit of culture is called for. Who is our choice of cultured, educated and damn foxy tottage. I would like to open with Charlotte Hudson of Brainiac fame and top motoring journo Viki Butler Henderson.

Attached Files:

• hudson.jpg
      File size:
      3.2 KB
      Views:
    • bh.jpg
      File size:
      2.3 KB
      Views:
  2. WTF....................... you one of them friggin' Padre types ?

3. How about lithe Darcey Bussel?

Attached Files:

4. Had me worried for a minute there Devex, thought you'd acquired a taste for Mrs Beckham. 8O

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

What's wrong with Mrs Beckham? An elegant, intelligent, witty, stylish, sensitive, sellfless............................oh, ok. I can't sustain it.

I was wrong.

6. Posh!! The mrs loves to read about that stick insect!!!

Why is young david still with her? He could bench some proper top totty!

7. Kirstie Allsopp of Location, Location, Location fame.

Hubba, Hubba, Hubba.

Apologies, don't know how to post piccies as I'm a numpty and don't have the time right now to figure out how to do it.

8. There's something very erotic about a bird with a cut-glass accent getting all foul mouthed on the run-up to her vinegar stroke.

9. She is quite a big girl......Big arrse...........I would definatly take her for a Pimms and one up the wrong un :p

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Yes, I'd quite like to check out her period features, examine her open fireplace and make a holding deposit.

11. I'm sure she'd be delighted Seb!

It's a well known fact that posh bints like it up the hoop.

12. Kirstie Allsopp once quoted ' I have big breasts, a thin waist, and a big arse ideal for TV' why should we disagree... :D

Well worth a pull...highly erotic

13. Joanna Lumley is still the premium example as far as I am concerned

14. I'd go for the skinny t1tless one from Trinny & Susannah (Trinny? Susannah?), though the hideous gnome with the funbags is probably a far better fcuk.

15. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Spoil yourself, do the gnome while getting a ring dhobi of the other one!!!!