Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Posh totty....

Well following the success of my Carol Vorderman posts. I would like to again astound you with the world of posh fanny.
My starter is a Lady Violet Manners.....
View attachment 372536

But do not fear my dear purveyors of feminine architecture, seemingly she has a load of mates too!!!
My wrist is tired, I have run out of socks to fill. However in your own time , carry on !

RSI inducing material NSFW (Not Safe For Wives)

Flippin' 'ell, the third one on your link, Milana Von Traun, it says she is a theology student!!! She is going to be one hell of dirty priest at that rate.

Roberta Platt-Higgins:

post-6554-0-56442700-1454367474.jpg

I know she's been 'done' before and I dread to think what she looks like now, some 42 years after that memorable shoot.

Just watching Lucy Worsley- American History Biggest Fibs - and she looks great in a cheerleader outfit.
My Mrs thinks I'm a bit of a pervert.
I watched Worsley's documentary on the Romanovs, and my television remote shattered behind her left ear after her dozenth asininity in a half hour. She makes Piers Morgan bearable by comparison.