Posh totty....

Ah, the bubble scientist.
I tried explaining her skills to Mrs Biff, and was met with a torrent of abuse likened to 'D1ckhead, you are just looking at her tits'!
I wasn't.
The programme I saw her fronting showed some bubble science I was unaware of.
I would give her the benefit of NB's schlong, free of charge.

0:17 Is that a well suppressed smirk re fish farting?

WTH did you come across this probably random video? And she is British right at a U.S. uni?
I caught a documentary she was fronting about bubble science. She is British.
She explained how they were developing microscopic bubbles that were magnetic and could be filled with medication and thus targeted to a particular area of the body and held in place with magnets. Useful when targeting tumours instead of having to pump it into the whole body.
I recall thinking that it was one of the best documentaries I had seen in years.

Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein ahead of a ceremony held at the Italian Embassy in Moscow in 2019

Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, had it away with Juan Carlos of Spain for some time. How 55, I would.

You could even put 'By Appointment' on the side of the van....

I find her incredibly condescending and Irksome on bargain hunt- which ain't any more and my God her fashion sense leaves a lot to be desired
Good god, Tim Wonnacot was a least a bit of a laugh.
If you'd said that on the other thread, she mighta qualified and stayed there :thumleft:

Need to watch your arcs a bit better, mate :-D

If you'd said that on the other thread, she mighta qualified and stayed there :thumleft:

Need to watch your arcs a bit better, mate :-D
TBF I’m finding I’m watching less and less telly, tend to record what I want. No doubt she’s a pretty girl, and if that were the only criteria, I suppose it would be quite pleasant. I’m a bit boring like that.

She's not the only one to have reached fame in the family, if for different reasons

View attachment 463487

One of the Princes of the Nachtjagd, he achieved 83 victories before being himself shot down.
Bit of an interesting character. Talked about shooting Hitler, and was even thinking about doing it at the ceremony while he was adding the oak leaves to his Ritterkreuz.

Made his radar operator stand to attention on the cockpit for the rest of the flight for losing the enemy on the screen and confined him to barracks for three days. Used to sack most of his radio/radar operators after one flight.

Also used to tell other pilots to fúck off if they were engaging the enemy before him.

Excellent pilot, very poor officer, apparently.

TBF I’m finding I’m watching less and less telly, tend to record what I want. No doubt she’s a pretty girl, and if that were the only criteria, I suppose it would be quite pleasant. I’m a bit boring like that.
Something to do with so much of it being cheap mindless tat perhaps?

If "yes", me too.

Wifey on the other hand can't get enough soap opera.

We neither of us do "Reality"

We're too well acquainted with real realities.

Latest Threads