Posh Totty

I would but just to shut her up.

Fcuking annoying bint.

Oh I doo like watching Posh Toty...especially the horsey kind when they are wearing skin tight white pants, low cut tops ... and are wandering around in riding boots and whip in hand.... :lol:

I bet they have had their hymens stretched riding all them 'Osses about.... :oops:

Not many of them have intact hymens after about 9 years of age, I'll wager.

Baldy Gail Porter features later, bemoaning her lack of a podger...any takers? I know quite a few on here admire the charms of the follicly challenged Miss P but as a rule I seldom sleep with anybody who has less hair than me!

Posh Birds in Jodphurs really do it for me - especially when stretched over a fine filly. When stretched beyond their elastic limit over a fat munter it makes me gag and eventually puke.

I like the comment Buggrit2007

Cuddles said:
Baldy Gail Porter features later, bemoaning her lack of a podger...any takers? I know quite a few on here admire the charms of the follicly challenged Miss P but as a rule I seldom sleep with anybody who has less hair than me!
i bumped into gail in a shop in London the other week!! Rougher than a bag full of badgers!

RRFHASBEEN said:
Jodphurs? Like these polo girlies?
Now there is tea all over my keyboard due to my reaction to that

meiktilaman said:
Cuddles said:
i bumped into gail in a shop in London the other week!! Rougher than a bag full of badgers!
Word of advice, mate; don't EVER say that within earshot of her BROTHER... 8O :twisted:

Is this what the AGC team get up when they are not playing polo?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Armed Forces Jokes 55
StickyToffeePudding The NAAFI Bar 219
the_guru The NAAFI Bar 122