Posh Pikeys

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mugatu, Aug 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have set up camp on Marlborough Colleges playing fields, the police are powerless to evict them and they say they aren't leaving until Monday to be sure!

2. Looks like the Turret and Testicle will get some business from the Press Corps this weekend then.

3. Why cant the police evict them?

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE app

4. Because its not politically correct to trouble travelling folk. My personal viewpoint is that although Im not a great fan of Hitler he did have the right idea when it came to gassing pikeys.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's about time the UK government made trespass a criminal offence like the RoI.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stupid pc shit. Lob a load of thunder flashes at them

7. It should be for sure. How come it say trespassers will be prosecuted in some places?

8. Because it is a civil offence the landowner has to bring a civil action i.e a private prosecution. Unless of course it is government land.

9. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

We could if our "Managers" weren't shit scared of causing offence to one and all. The legislation is there it is just so seldom used because no bosses with authorise it.
    Grips my shit. It really does.

10. Wouldn't make any difference.

The mistake the UK made was recognising "Irish Traveller" as an ethnicity. Hence they have the right to exemption from certain laws which would see others prosecuted. Sikh's can carry swords and don't have to wear motorcycle helmets, Pikeys can park where they like and shit in your back yard because it is their "heritage".

Nowhere else in the world recognises so called travellers as an ethnic group, even Ireland. Claiming you're a traveller in Ireland has as much standing in law as does claiming you're an Emo.

They're a fucking virus.

• Like Like x 4
  11. It certainly is a messed up system. I remember a chap lost his house to squatters because they had been there 10 years (he had been trying to get rid of them during that time). Squatters are trespassing and should be fucked off, but looks like they have more rights then the owners.

12. It made a hell of a difference in Eire, the feckers all migrated here because they weren't allowed to get up to their shenanigans.

13. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

No it's fine. Michael Gove got a good offer in cash for the playing fields. But I would be putting an armed guard on Waitrose

14. "They're a fucking virus."

The only cure is a strong dose of Hitlercillin.

• Like Like x 4