Posh lids

Morning my bitter friends.

Does anyone know where i can get peaked caps from?

I have a wedding in 3 months and the ever helpful QM's department said it will take longer than that to get a lid to fit my huge sward.

Tried Ebay and alot of surplus stores. There seems to be alot of RMP ones out there but i am after a all red Cavalry one.

Last one went AWOL(a bird with big tits wanted it) after our home coming parades.

Regards

Herbert Johnson or Patey should see you right- although their main business is officers' hats, so they might not be quite what you're looking for.

Good luck in your search

CB

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Could try this The Mess Dress

Or if not ring our Museum, they can give you the supplier of your Regiments hats number,seeing they supply our Regiment. Easy peasey

Could try this The Mess Dress

Or if not ring our Museum, they can give you the supplier of your Regiments hats number,seeing they supply our Regiment. Easy peasey
Thats not a bad page actually. Something threw me though. It has the new Future Army Dress hats on there. They are all green. Does this mean all of us with weird and wonderful hats are going back to one colour?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Thats not a bad page actually. Something threw me though. It has the new Future Army Dress hats on there. They are all green. Does this mean all of us with weird and wonderful hats are going back to one colour?
That's an officer's hat for use in Barrack Dress and other less formal occasions.

Thank you, 63/64 thats the problem. Here every hat is at the biggest a 59.
Fookin hell, she must have had massive titts if it only covered one!! That should cover a small town.