Posh burds: better in bed?

Are posh burds better in bed

• Total voters
babyblue said:
This is funny!

I love the shock element!! They think you are too nice and sweet to be a whore in the bedroom! lol
Fancy testing that theory out babyblue?

babyblue said:
Oh God - I dont look at sex as a way of building up bank balance just my you know what muscles! he he he
your not admitting to being a bit like a "wizards sleeve" are u??? 8O

acp290885 said:
babyblue said:
This is funny!

I love the shock element!! They think you are too nice and sweet to be a whore in the bedroom! lol
It is a theory that has been tried and tested time and time again - never fails. I do agree, any woman that enjoys sex whether posh or not, turns into a whore in the bedroom!! Better than lying there like a stiff board!

B

Biscuits_AB

babyblue said:
acp290885 said:
babyblue said:
This is funny!

It is a theory that has been tried and tested time and time again - never fails. I do agree, any woman that enjoys sex whether posh or not, turns into a whore in the bedroom!! Better than lying there like a stiff board!
So, no chance of you doing my ironing then?

Don't know about posh birds but all birds are better when in bed. Even the ones who are useless in the kitchen (soup burners etc) can make up for lost credit elsewhere with exceptional performance in the old bedroom gymnastics. No restriction to bedrooms either - nice bit of fresh air interaction is highly acceptable.

The thing that posh birds have got going for them is the accent and the jodphurs. Have you seen the Lynx ad - now that pair of fillies in jodphurs would be able to keep me from letting go for about 3 nano seconds. But I would be back for more, preferably in a stable somewhere.

Murielson said:
Don't know about posh birds but all birds are better when in bed. Even the ones who are useless in the kitchen (soup burners etc) can make up for lost credit elsewhere with exceptional performance in the old bedroom gymnastics. No restriction to bedrooms either - nice bit of fresh air interaction is highly acceptable.

The thing that posh birds have got going for them is the accent and the jodphurs. Have you seen the Lynx ad - now that pair of fillies in jodphurs would be able to keep me from letting go for about 3 nano seconds. But I would be back for more, preferably in a stable somewhere.
I didn't know you shagged horses?

B

Biscuits_AB

I must admit I like chix in uniform.. So much so, that even a Tesco's overall does it for me!

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
Now now why the long face? :D

The key is to make sex fun, right BB?

Though,,,,have to say, the idea of sneaking into an Uppingham female boarders dorm is highly appealing...! Its the accent...Ooooo the accent

BBear said:
Now now why the long face? D

The key is to make sex fun, right BB?

Though,,,,have to say, the idea of sneaking into an Uppingham female boarders dorm is highly appealing...! Its the accent...Ooooo the accent
Yes BBear, for sure! It is one of the greatest pleasures ever to be given to mankind - and free of bloody charge too!!!

Biscuits_AB said:
I must admit I like chix in uniform.. So much so, that even a Tesco's overall does it for me!
That's sick. Mind you that blue checked shirt... the black skirt...

Shit. Kleenex anyone?

babyblue said:
no not bottom muscles or biceps - i just cant bring myself to type the word - so I will use "flossy" OK. Flossy Muscles!!! LOL
WTF are flossy muscles? You'll have to show me.

BBear said:
the idea of sneaking into an Uppingham female boarders dorm is highly appealing...! Its the accent...Ooooo the accent
Ummm, Bear, is there any particular reason that Uppingham girls in particular get you going??! 8O

fish-head said:
babyblue said:
no not bottom muscles or biceps - i just cant bring myself to type the word - so I will use "flossy" OK. Flossy Muscles!!! LOL
WTF are flossy muscles? You'll have to show me.
Dont laugh Fishy - just my way of describing my private parts!! I am posh remember!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
malcolm The NAAFI Bar 6
old_bloke The NAAFI Bar 10
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 51