Portsmouth v Wolfsburg

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#1
6 Tickets available. It would be worth it just to see the Scum getting beaten.
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#3
#4
B_AND_T said:
Ventress said:
I take it youre red and white scum?
Of course.
But there's only ONE team in Hampshire, there's only ONE team in Hampshire.... :twisted:

Dry your eyes princess, we'll all come over and see you play Leeds in the conference in a couple of seasons time :D
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#6
Airfix said:
B_AND_T said:
Ventress said:
I take it youre red and white scum?
Of course.
But there's only ONE team in Hampshire, there's only ONE team in Hampshire.... :twisted:

Dry your eyes princess, we'll all come over and see you play Leeds in the conference in a couple of seasons time :D
There are two teams in Hampshire, Saints and Saints Reserves :)
 
#8
pistol101 said:
The Saints are a rugby league team - also known as St Helens. I know of no other 'Saints'
Can't wait to share that one round the bars and clubs of Southsea this w/e.... classic!

It's not that I'm a Pompey fan, I just hate Scummers and their militant wing, the Totton in-breds... :twisted:
 
#9
A man was found murdered in Southampton this weekend. He was found wearing high heels, a Saints top, a gimp mask and had a 12" dildo up his arse. Police removed the shirt to save the family any embarassment.
 
#10
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
A man was found murdered in Southampton this weekend. He was found wearing high heels, a Saints top, a gimp mask and had a 12" dildo up his arse. Police removed the shirt to save the family any embarassment.
That one's getting shared too :twisted:
 
#11
Airfix said:
pistol101 said:
The Saints are a rugby league team - also known as St Helens. I know of no other 'Saints'
Can't wait to share that one round the bars and clubs of Southsea this w/e.... classic!

It's not that I'm a Pompey fan, I just hate Scummers and their militant wing, the Totton in-breds... :twisted:
Ah yes, the Tottonians are regular visitors to Rugby Camp in Hilsea, not a pretty bunch, remind of those creatures from 'the Hills have Eyes'.
 
#12
pistol101 said:
Airfix said:
pistol101 said:
The Saints are a rugby league team - also known as St Helens. I know of no other 'Saints'
Can't wait to share that one round the bars and clubs of Southsea this w/e.... classic!

It's not that I'm a Pompey fan, I just hate Scummers and their militant wing, the Totton in-breds... :twisted:
Ah yes, the Tottonians are regular visitors to Rugby Camp in Hilsea, not a pretty bunch, remind of those creatures from 'the Hills have Eyes'.
But hell, can they play the banjo... :D
 
#14
A teacher started a new job in Southampton and as a little ice break asked the class who was a Saints fan. Everyone in the class raised there hands, except one little boy.

She said:"Why isnt your hand in the air? Who do you support?"

The little boy replied: "Im a Pompey fan miss"

She said:"Oh, why?"

He said: "My mum and dad are."

The teacher said: "Just because your mum and dad are Pompey fans doesnt mean you have to be one, for example what if your dad was a drug dealing, peadophile? and your mum was a drud addicted prostitute?"

The littleboy looked up from his desk and smiled, he said "well if that was the case, Miss... I'd be a Southampton fan."
 
#15
When I was just a little boy
I asked my father
What shall I be?
Shall I be Pompey?
Shall I be Saints?
Here's what he said to me...

Wash your mouth out son,
And go get your father's gun
And shoot the Southampton scum
Shoot the Southampton Scum....!!!
 
#16
Actually both Pompey and Southampton fans are both sets of retards...they really are....consumed by thier hatred of each other....wish both clubs would just fcuk off....oh I support Bideford Town by the way!
 
#17
Are there any half decent football teams in Hampshire?
 
#18
No is the short answer Petersfield Town maybe...their fans are not inbred morons thats for sure. I work with both Pompey and Saints fans and to hear them moaning all day at each other and dragging up some nonsense about docks and ships from years ago when Terry Paine had sideburns ...fcuk it drives you mad and as for that Pompey twattttttt who they always show on TV....Knobhead!
 
#19
trelawney said:
No is the short answer Petersfield Town maybe...thier fans are not inbred morons thats for sure. I work with both Pompey and Saints fans and to hear them moaning all day at each other and dragging some nonsense about docks and ships...fcuk it drives you mad and as for that Pompey **** who they always show on TV....Knobhead!
Could it not just be that your jealous that you and yours would have to cross the Tamar and join the devon-boys at Argyl to watch 'professional' footie.... :D
 
#20
Airfix said:
pistol101 said:
Airfix said:
pistol101 said:
The Saints are a rugby league team - also known as St Helens. I know of no other 'Saints'
Can't wait to share that one round the bars and clubs of Southsea this w/e.... classic!

It's not that I'm a Pompey fan, I just hate Scummers and their militant wing, the Totton in-breds... :twisted:
Ah yes, the Tottonians are regular visitors to Rugby Camp in Hilsea, not a pretty bunch, remind of those creatures from 'the Hills have Eyes'.
But hell, can they play the banjo... :D
:x i think you need to come and have lunch at the next 1st team home game... :x
 

Latest Threads

Top