Portsmouth v Wolfsburg

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by B_AND_T, Dec 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

6 Tickets available. It would be worth it just to see the Scum getting beaten.

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I take it youre red and white scum?

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Of course.

4. But there's only ONE team in Hampshire, there's only ONE team in Hampshire.... :twisted:

Dry your eyes princess, we'll all come over and see you play Leeds in the conference in a couple of seasons time :D

5. Hopefully we could go and watch them play Havant and Waterlooville in the FA Trophy within a couple of seasons.

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

There are two teams in Hampshire, Saints and Saints Reserves :)

7. The Saints are a rugby league team - also known as St Helens. I know of no other 'Saints'

8. Can't wait to share that one round the bars and clubs of Southsea this w/e.... classic!

It's not that I'm a Pompey fan, I just hate Scummers and their militant wing, the Totton in-breds... :twisted:

9. A man was found murdered in Southampton this weekend. He was found wearing high heels, a Saints top, a gimp mask and had a 12" dildo up his arse. Police removed the shirt to save the family any embarassment.

10. That one's getting shared too :twisted:

11. Ah yes, the Tottonians are regular visitors to Rugby Camp in Hilsea, not a pretty bunch, remind of those creatures from 'the Hills have Eyes'.

12. But hell, can they play the banjo... :D

13. And they're all called Cletus

Wife: Now Cletus, why did ya haf to park next to my parents?
    Cletus: Now, Now, Hun, they're my parents too...

14. A teacher started a new job in Southampton and as a little ice break asked the class who was a Saints fan. Everyone in the class raised there hands, except one little boy.

She said:"Why isnt your hand in the air? Who do you support?"

The little boy replied: "Im a Pompey fan miss"

She said:"Oh, why?"

He said: "My mum and dad are."

The teacher said: "Just because your mum and dad are Pompey fans doesnt mean you have to be one, for example what if your dad was a drug dealing, peadophile? and your mum was a drud addicted prostitute?"

The littleboy looked up from his desk and smiled, he said "well if that was the case, Miss... I'd be a Southampton fan."

15. When I was just a little boy
    I asked my father
    What shall I be?
    Shall I be Pompey?
    Shall I be Saints?
    Here's what he said to me...

Wash your mouth out son,
    And go get your father's gun
    And shoot the Southampton scum
    Shoot the Southampton Scum....!!!