Portsmouth man killed

Oh dear, wonder if he supported the local football team & now has his 72 virgins!

A fourth man from Portsmouth who went to fight in Syria for Islamic State (IS) is believed to have been killed.
Mehdi Hassan, 19, travelled to the country with a group of four other men in October 2013.
A photo of his body emerged on Twitter on Friday and his family confirmed earlier to their local mosque they had received news of his death. Iftekar Jaman, Mamunur Roshid and Hamidur Rahman have previously been killed in the fighting.

More @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29771293

upload_2014-10-25_12-55-15.jpeg

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Zero Alpha would give you one too (no, a like) but she doesn't have an ID.

One for the Pompey fans

Hassan Ha ha
Ha ha Hassan .

Win or lose, Up the Blues
Edit to add some local flavour, The Jami Mosque where the local muzzies go to place foreheads on floor used to be a bingo hall, called Mecca .

Lets hope many, many more of these ungrateful idiots go the same way, it will save a fortune on the policing of them when/should they return, not forgetting all the benefits we wont have to pay.

It does seem like a wonderful way of getting shot of losers, so never mind a law against them going, I think it should be made compulsory. Now if only we can persuade the Jeremy Kyle type guests to go along with them as well...

It does seem like a wonderful way of getting shot of losers, so never mind a law against them going, I think it should be made compulsory. Now if only we can persuade the Jeremy Kyle type guests to go along with them as well...

Tell them there is free Blu Wkd and Benson & Hedges waiting for them and they would flock to jihad

I'd be interested in knowing the route information travels between Syria and Mosques abroad. Maybe through the Hawala networks?

Maple

LE
The thing that amuses me about the young jihadi is the accuracy of the film 'Four Lions'. Basically they are assimilated Brits because the west totally rocks (dude) who don't like the fact........but it's all petulant juvenile posturing, when they find themselves in the real world of religious nutters who would stone you for saying Jehovah they want to come home to mummy and the (not very) mean streets of their 'hood - give it a few years and they 'll realise what cnuts they were and were they really belong

I have this vision that (for those that live long enough) they will be stuck in some dusty hell for the rest of their lives that they soon enough hate even more than Western Decadence, stuck with their stone age phsyco friends, each wishing they were in the UK but unable to return. Lovely.

The thing that amuses me about the young jihadi is the accuracy of the film 'Four Lions'. Basically they are assimilated Brits because the west totally rocks (dude) who don't like the fact........but it's all petulant juvenile posturing, when they find themselves in the real world of religious nutters who would stone you for saying Jehovah they want to come home to mummy and the (not very) mean streets of their 'hood - give it a few years and they 'll realise what ***** they were and were they really belong

Bangladesh or Pakistan you mean ?

alib

LE
Oh no, another eager Raqqa toilet cleaner bites the dust.

Where on the internet can we see pics of his perforated corpse

I would be tempted to do a trawl of inner city gyms and freeweight clubs for asian members who joined as a group at around the time IS started their recruitment campaign. Their pre-deployment training will consist of following the incoherent advice of other dusky ragheads struggling to put muscles on their genetically inferior frames.

chimera

LE
One less benefit claimant for the future.

Now it seems there is only one of the group out there still alive, I wonder if there is going to be a Pompey Asian version of Saving Private Ryan..?

I'm sure it's what he wanted, dying for his cause. I too am happy he has died for his cause. You might even say ******* ecstatic.

All these virgins he's now allegedly balls deep in, are they goats or little boys?