Portmouth University - Work-based Masters Degree

Discussion in 'Education and Resettlement Courses' started by Mundo, Nov 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm looking at enrolling for the Portsmouth University Work-Based Masters Degree (Partnership Programme). Has anyone undertaken this degree? I'd like some info on the course.

Thanks.

2. PM sent

3. I am doing a part time MA at Portsmouth aligned to my job and I think the Business School is excellent.

4. Agree'd :wink: What's your subject Furryturd if don't mind me asking :?:

PBS Richmond Building has far better facilities compared to the Library, not sure about anywhere else within the campus as a whole.

5. I have just finished my degree at Pompey, which makes us aloom..., allum..., aluemm..., er, Schoolmates! :D

6. I agree the Business School is excellent. I'm studying part time MSc Project Management and Leadership and have been well impressed with the whole setup.

7. Can someone pm with info about this course

8. I was thinking about trying to do it later this year when I finish my OU MBA, possibly even trying to use the same management initiative project thingy for both courses. What are your general terms of reference for the MSc project? My other alternative is going for an MSc in Finance or in HRM also with the OU.

9. Have you considered the Masters courses on offer for free to Army and RM pers?

New DIN is 2009DIN07-157

10. Could someone also PM me about this please

11. I think it is 2009DIN07 - 007

12. They have pulled the plug on this one.