Porridge_Gun's recent trip to Scotland...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Jul 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

James Burden of Falkirk, a man of apparently hardy stock, was having a jolly good jump around on the apparatus in his back garden, at 5am on 25 March, in the nude. A neighbour who got up to go to the toilet happened to look out of the window and observed the boinging Burden with cigarette in one hand and - as Falkirk Sheriff Court heard - his "manhood" in the other. We at the Reg are impressed that at 5am on 25 March in Scotland, such a feat was even possible.

Nude trampolinist bounces free from court • The Register
  2. We are made of hardy stuff here in Falkirk. A lass at work was telling us a few weeks back about a lad wandering the streets and playing football with his mates with only a pair of socks. Mind you I suppose that me and the missus playing hide the sausage can be classed as naked trampolining.
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Give that man a round of applause!

Is that what they mean by 'airborne initiative'?
  4. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

While i was up at dunnett head a few weeks ago, there were some blokes swimming in one of the lochs on the approach road wearing next to nothing, we merely blamed the water up there ;o)
  5. On a winters day, if the sun comes out, you can be sure there will be someone walking down Union Street in Aberdeen with their top off!

It really is the only place in the worl where, side by side you will see a bare chested bloke and someone wearing a parka and scarf just going about their daily business :)
  6. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

7. What is it with Scotland and the propensity to remove clothing?!!!
  8. "The support he needs" is that a Jock strap?
  9. Bloody hell! If the sweaty socks carry on like this I might end up having respect for them. Good show chaps.