Porridge wogs

As much as I dislike Porridge wogs, its good to see them stuffing the surrender monkies.

45 mins gone and 9-0

My money is on them fcuking it up and losing but hats off to the ginger haired thieving drunkards this time :D

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Beebs, are you a Porrige Wog too ?

Or was that just a girlie tantrum ?

Corporal said:
Can I get a Brit to American translation of "porridge wogs"?
A Porridge Wog is, in American, a Scotchman.

Awful people really, usually ginger and almost unintelligible when speaking. Some of them are alright, though, especially those who are ARRSE members. :lol:

ViroBono said:
Corporal said:

Awful people really, usually ginger and almost unintelligible when speaking. Some of them are alright, though, especially those who are ARRSE members. :lol:
Scotchman in America, Scotsman in the rest of the world, right? :wink:

E

error_unknown

Corporal said:
Scotchman in America, Scotsman in the rest of the world, right? :wink:
I believe 'Tartan Toadfucker' is an acceptable alternative in polite society.

blessed baby cakes said:
On behalf of a Greatful Nation .........

FUKC RIGHT AFF YA ENGLISH CNUT!
:evil:
Well said beebs :lol: :lol: :wink: The minorities must stick together!! Wha's like us?

ps How dya no ken the gets'll no be able ta read it a'? :wink:

ViroBono said:
Corporal said:

OI Viro a Scotsman please!!

and we was robbed by officials anyway :cry:

kin robbed by a touch judge! :evil:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Am I to infer from this that a bunch of whisky-sodden, skirt-wearing gwas were thrashed by a group of garlic-sucking, effeminate surrender-monkeys ?

Scotch: Something you FEB Sassenachs can't handle.

:wink:

Cutaway said:
Am I to infer from this that a bunch of whisky-sodden, skirt-wearing gwas were thrashed by a group of garlic-sucking, effeminate surrender-monkeys ?
close, but i think it was Welsh officials that got it wrong, even with camera judges to help!!

oh well suppose we are used to losing
:(

The biggest difference between English and Scots - we Scots go into each match expecting to lose - if we win, we're as happy as pigs in the brown and smelly. If we lose, nobody is that surprised, we have a few pints and get on with it :lol:

The English think they are the best at everything, when they lose its a national disaster!! They drink copious ale's then kick off with the local populace. When they win, we NEVER hear the end of it? :?

Am I wrong? :lol:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ghost_Rider said:
The biggest difference between English and Scots - we Scots go into each match expecting to lose - if we win, we're as happy as pigs in the brown and smelly. If we lose, nobody is that surprised, we have a few pints and get on with it :lol:

The English think they are the best at everything, when they lose its a national disaster!! They drink copious ale's then kick off with the local populace. When they win, we NEVER hear the end of it? :?

Am I wrong? :lol:
Just because you're the bloke sitting down in your avatar doesn't mean you should whinge at everything - keep to beetching about the job.
:lol:

Beaten by a bunch of cheese eating, quiche queens..... All the thieving alchies should hang themselves in disgrace.

You have to be a big box of gutless shite otherwise the surrender monkeys would have walked onto the pitch with thier arms up. :D