Porridge Freak 0:Sock Puppet 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt it just be easier to take up his offer of a meet? If your fizzing like fuck every day like this (which I have to say is exructiatingly embarrassing for a grown man) over a few harsh words then you will not get a resolution over the internet, go on, man up :)
I like it like this, actually. Thanks for the advice though; I can see Porridge has a true friend, in you :smooch:

Anyway, seems like there's been a successful appeal. Porringey Worringey, realising, on having seen the title of this thread, his faux pas at locking the Nervous Breakdown thread, has re-opened it. So away with you and spin some dits.

Oops, forgot this. Can't edit, so I'll just add it here:

I'm curious as to how you're defining "fizzing like fuck every day". It really is no trouble at all to me, to sit around with a bunch of Good 'Ol Boys, laughing and joking and sharing the obvious common bond that unites us. Could you or one of the other Travelling Wilburys enlighten me? Cheers.

Have I missed something interesting?

P

PrinceAlbert

Camberwell is still crying because his beloved waste of bandwidth that was the "word association" thread was binned.

Camberwell is still crying because his beloved waste of bandwidth that was the "word association" thread was binned.
Yes, and next to the shrinking ice-caps, ozone depletion, death and famine, the "bandwidth" is a major concern, of course. Are you going to the World Bandwidth Corncern Summit this year, you sanctimonious fucking pisspot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads