Porkers Refused NHS Treatment Unless...

Is the NHS right to discriminate against fatties?

• Yes - the fat ******* should lose some weight

Votes: 57 79.2%
  • No - It's discriminatory and I like the Blairs

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • WTF are you doing reading the Daily Wail?

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How fat is fat? Who gets the pregnant? Curves are nice, blimps on legs are not.

@Scaley Albereto used to be a copper. Now he idly chases after ladies of lard.

Anyway, once all the lockdown restrictions are lifted the new obesity czar will be getting on the road and taking his health message to the public at large - that is large members of the public.

View attachment 561178

You need to cut down on your pork life....Get some exercise!
You say my idlee chasing like it's a bad thing???

Fatist!!!!

How fat is fat? Who gets the pregnant? Curves are nice, blimps on legs are not.
I recently saw a trailer for a tv show called "The 1,000 lb Sisters". Apparently the one on the left is attempting to get pregnant.
I shall not be tuning in.
Unknown.jpeg

Yokel

LE
I recently saw a trailer for a tv show called "The 1,000 lb Sisters". Apparently the one on the left is attempting to get pregnant.
I shall not be tuning in.
View attachment 561244

Are they still alive? They look like bloated cadavers that have swollen as they decomposed. Are they 1000lb each or is that both of them?

Who is going to do the deed?

I am not wearing glasses right now, and thought you had said that you will not be tucking in.

exsniffer

War Hero
Are they still alive? They look like bloated cadavers that have swollen as they decomposed. Are they 1000lb each or is that both of them?

Who is going to do the deed?

I am not wearing glasses right now, and thought you had said that you will not be tucking in.
I don't think even @don't tell him pike is that brave

Allegedly there are some nude pics of one of those chubsters. No, I am not tear brave to verify.

sfw link;

syrup

LE
Went for my COVID Vaccination last night
Very well organised in and out in 15 minutes

10 minutes of which was listening to the fatty in front listening her various ailments and wanting the NHS to guarantee the jab was safe for "people like her" as she was worried about blood clots

When I got through to the jab spot she was still there dripping on to medics about her issues.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Went for my COVID Vaccination last night
Very well organised in and out in 15 minutes

10 minutes of which was listening to the fatty in front listening her various ailments and wanting the NHS to guarantee the jab was safe for "people like her" as she was worried about blood clots

When I got through to the jab spot she was still there dripping on to medics about her issues.

I have a special speech for those sort.

"You'll be fine, roll up your sleeve"

Latest Threads