Porkers Refused NHS Treatment Unless...

Is the NHS right to discriminate against fatties?

• Yes - the fat ******* should lose some weight

Votes: 57 79.2%
  • No - It's discriminatory and I like the Blairs

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • WTF are you doing reading the Daily Wail?

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our Linac couches have a 250Kg limit. We have platform scales to measure upto 300kg. Sad but some people don't get treated.
What TA unit is that?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That's the problem with wives, always "borrowing" kit.
Then, just once, you wear her pants and all hell breaks loose. :-(
Yeah, just look at Legs to see where it all ends.

A clinical nurse manager I know told me that she hated working on very fat people as they were hard to shift when on a trolley, invariably made excuses about their weight and were also a serious pain in the arse to deal with when pregnant. I slagged her off, saying that there were plenty of fat hospital staff and her reply was that they had the worst sick rate of all hospital staff, knew perfectly well that they had unhealthy lifestyles yet continued to over-eat, take no exercise and took every chance to swing the lead. Those opinions couldnt of course be repeated out loud in the hospital canteen.

A clinical nurse manager I know told me that she hated working on very fat people as they were hard to shift when on a trolley, invariably made excuses about their weight and were also a serious pain in the arse to deal with when pregnant. I slagged her off, saying that there were plenty of fat hospital staff and her reply was that they had the worst sick rate of all hospital staff, knew perfectly well that they had unhealthy lifestyles yet continued to over-eat, take no exercise and took every chance to swing the lead. Those opinions couldnt of course be repeated out loud in the hospital canteen.
Fat people being greedy, lazy and poorly motivated?

Perhaps we ought to tell a policeman?

Yokel

LE

How fat is fat? Who gets the pregnant? Curves are nice, blimps on legs are not.

Fat people being greedy, lazy and poorly motivated?

Perhaps we ought to tell a policeman?

@Scaley Albereto used to be a copper. Now he idly chases after ladies of lard.

Anyway, once all the lockdown restrictions are lifted the new obesity czar will be getting on the road and taking his health message to the public at large - that is large members of the public.

1617040764560.jpeg

You need to cut down on your pork life....Get some exercise!

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm astounded.

"Chase the pie. As it gets faster, try to keep up with the pie. Focus: the pie. The pie!"

The Force I worked with they'd have been fired if they failed the fitness test after a second go at it. A part of the conditions of employment are that one needs to keep in good physical shape in order to pass the twice yearly fitness test to keep ones job on the Force.