Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Porkers Refused NHS Treatment Unless...

Is the NHS right to discriminate against fatties?

• Yes - the fat ******* should lose some weight

Votes: 57 79.2%
  • No - It's discriminatory and I like the Blairs

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • WTF are you doing reading the Daily Wail?

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Short of locking them up and starving them what can be done?

Tell them they will have a new nurse in a few months - Beverly Allit. That should give them an incentive to lose weight

Make them read every page of the threads about smokers being the new lepers and standards dropping because of beret shaping. They'll soon lose the will to live.

Having worked with eating disorderedpeople I know the deviousness. Could always staple the lips together

Steak and chips in the food processor, straw up the nose. Yum yum.

or any other class in the leisure centre including swimming baths.
Could you imagine me in Bathing trunks Jarrod, go on, imagine me splashing about in the pool..... Lovely.

walkyrie

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Refusing medical treatment because of the patients lifestyle is a dangerous route to go down.

If it is fatties and smokers now then I suppose next will be anyone who drinks alcohol, then anyone who partakes in "risky" sex followed by people who by their own actions put themselves in dangerous situations, motorcyclists, mountain climbers, joggers etc.

I'm fed up of people who say that skiiers and mountain climbers should be in the same category as fatties and smokers "because its their choice to [climb mountains/get fat]"

Next time you get hit by a bus whilst walking to Tescos I'll make sure to remind you it was your choice to walk the route you did, at the time that you did, and got hit by a bus.

(Secretly I'm just really scared of the outcome because I chain smoke whilst mountain climbing.)

Buzz

LE
She likes kiddies
Apparently old Bezzer god bless her honed her skills bumping off pensioners in a geriactric ward before moving on to the little-un's so I am sure she could be persuaded to provide daily care for fatties as long as she got the chance to knock some shut-ins off with an accidental smothering or two.

The not treating smokers bit has been around for a while. I remember a doctor suggesting this around 20 years ago and it was seriously considered. The fact that they ran drug clinics, provided a needle exchange service, dished out temazepam and diazepam like smarties, spoon fed methadone, ran special clinics at homeless hostels and all for people who had probably never paid a penny in taxes and certainly not on the illegal drugs they had been pushing down their throats, into their arms etc whilst considering rationing treatment to people who not only paid their taxes but paid a shed load more on their one weed of choice was never looked on as a tad ironic.

Apparently old Bezzer god bless her honed her skills bumping off pensioners in a geriactric ward before moving on to the little-un's so I am sure she could be persuaded to provide daily care for fatties as long as she got the chance to knock some shut-ins off with an accidental smothering or two.

She was a student nurse on the ward she eventually worked and killed on. they employed her without an interview. Try Insulin OD, it's less effort

I'm fed up of people who say that skiiers and mountain climbers should be in the same category as fatties and smokers "because its their choice to [climb mountains/get fat]"

Next time you get hit by a bus whilst walking to Tescos I'll make sure to remind you it was your choice to walk the route you did, at the time that you did, and got hit by a bus.

(Secretly I'm just really scared of the outcome because I chain smoke whilst mountain climbing.)

That's the fcuking point you pillock.

Go online and download the Manic Street Preechers 'If you tolerate this, then your children will be next' listen to it until you die as penance.

Buzz

LE
She was a student nurse on the ward she eventually worked and killed on. they employed her without an interview. Try Insulin OD, it's less effort
She had done a student rotation with the oldies as well, her friend folded faster than super man on washing day when interviewed and happily grassed her up about the thing with the pensioners as she helped her out with the euthanisia, trouble was that most of them were dead and buried by the time they caught her so there was no way of proving it.

She had done a student rotation with the oldies as well, her friend folded faster than super man on washing day when interviewed and happily grassed her up about the thing with the pensioners as she helped her out with the euthanisia, trouble was that most of them were dead and buried by the time they caught her so there was no way of proving it.

My heroine. God bless Munchausen by proxy

Latest Threads