Pork coated bullet

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by semper, Feb 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is a clip created on liveleak, with English and Arabic texts, a bit liek how we used to do it inteh day of the Empire of burying dead Muslim activist in pig skin.

Imagine spending all day dipping bullets in pork products and making it known to the insurgents.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6d3b99daae

wonder what the insurgents say about that.

2. I like the use of AC/DC's 'Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap' in the background there. Nice touch.

3. If some of the fat lasses on this site get wind of meat products being used on bullets there should be a considerable increase in 'apparent suicides'.

4. Great, love it, who say's the yanks havent got a sense on ironic humour :pig:

5. Semper,

I'll tell you what the insurgents will say," Look, they really are Crusaders...etc".

This little film is going to do the rounds pdq, and what some consider funny will hand AQ and the Taliban a propaganda victory on a plate.

So much for hearts and minds within the native populations of Iraq and Afghanistan, it's shortsighted and stupid.... :shakefist:

6. fcuk ther hearts and mind sthey were lost years ago the only option left is to send as many sand monkey as possible allah bound

7. They're going to call us Crusaders no matter what we do. So I say: RIDE ON! *dons Templar cross*

8. Fantastic, but what a waste of a good bit of spam, (i'm talking about the can here guys)

9. kill them and send them to hell...great..

10. It's been done before.

11. That's one hell of a thick Northeast accent. New York/New Jersey, maybe working class Irish/Italian Boston.

Soprano's in the Cavalry?

12. How is that one thing going to hand them a propaganda victory? I can't see how the insurgents are getting overwhelming support, when innocents are getting murdered as well - doesn't really do much for your popularity.

We are all considerd infidels anyway, so slapping them with a bit of pork is unlikely to make much difference.

13. grab them by the balls and their hearts and minds will follow.

14. bugger...i thought it was another euphemism for willies! :shakefist: