POQ Training Reserves

WhutWhut

Swinger
Hi all,

I know this will have been asked and answered a dozen times but my search didn't find anything recent and I can't find the specifics on the army website. Can anyone either tell me or link me to the structure for the reserves PQO course? I.e how it is completed, over how many weekends, weeks etc etc?
I'm currently waiting to start my application - I'm an ex reg OR. Apparently the current recruitment people are taking up to 5 weeks (!) just to send out the verification email when you register on the website, before I can even apply so would be interested in any information people might be happy to share

Thanks

and your other thread? What about that one?

WhutWhut

Swinger
Just realised I've made this as confusing as possible by commenting on the wrong post. Clearly this is the recruitment thread. Apologies. If anyone can still be bothered to answer my original question It'd be appreciated

Just realised I've made this as confusing as possible by commenting on the wrong post. Clearly this is the recruitment thread. Apologies. If anyone can still be bothered to answer my original question It'd be appreciated
Good officer material then.;)

Latest Threads