Population Percentages for each Regiment.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by viking21, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know how many spaces the parachute regiment and rifles have available at this present time? and if all spaces do eventually get filled does that mean the door will get closed to apply for them regiments?
  2. The 7 Ps are incorrect. There is no "prior", and you're missing "preperation"
  3. You beat me to it,

what a mong

4. Depends on who you listen to.

I reckon he's put the first two words in the wrong order.
  5. :roll:
  6. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Gent's this isn't the Naafi, so please don't abuse the mong. However, you should always remember to not feed a troll.
  7. Dont worry about it, you would only last a few hours in Para reg, not even enough time to draw your bedding
  8. What's the signature block all about Viking?
  9. God knows. Having shown it to a fluent french speaker, I can pass on the fact that it displays neither grammar nor spelling (stregnth). You'll find that "qui ose gagne" would be a better translation of "who dares wins". I'll leave the rest of the corrections to those with a good personal knowledge of frog.
  10. There is always likely to be enough spaces In The regiments. The paras will have plenty of places since it's harder. It is a pointless question though.
  12. It translates to exactly this;

Note that strength is spelt wrong.

Viking you are a ledgend, even only for absolute comedy value. You really are a mong fella.
  13. Viking,

I'm not being horrible. Why don't you just leave the sig block blank for now.

14. He also translated the SBS motto (which used to be "Not by strength, by guile" but has been changed recently to "By strength and guile") and the Parachute Regiment motto ("Utrinque Paratus").

Didn't realise they were all going OPCOM President Sarkozy and therefore had to translate their mottos! :D

Obviously a total wannabe troll......
  15. Whats up? Arguing with my translation? Argue with these chaps instead: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Marine_Infantry_Parachute_Regiment
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.