Population Percentages for each Regiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how many spaces the parachute regiment and rifles have available at this present time? and if all spaces do eventually get filled does that mean the door will get closed to apply for them regiments?

PrinceAlbert said:
The 7 Ps are incorrect. There is no "prior", and you're missing "preperation"
You beat me to it,

what a mong

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Gent's this isn't the Naafi, so please don't abuse the mong. However, you should always remember to not feed a troll.

viking21 said:
Does anyone know how many spaces the parachute regiment and rifles have available at this present time? and if all spaces do eventually get filled does that mean the door will get closed to apply for them regiments?
Dont worry about it, you would only last a few hours in Para reg, not even enough time to draw your bedding

God knows. Having shown it to a fluent french speaker, I can pass on the fact that it displays neither grammar nor spelling (stregnth). You'll find that "qui ose gagne" would be a better translation of "who dares wins". I'll leave the rest of the corrections to those with a good personal knowledge of frog.

There is always likely to be enough spaces In The regiments. The paras will have plenty of places since it's harder. It is a pointless question though.

jew_unit said:
God knows. Having shown it to a fluent french speaker, I can pass on the fact that it displays neither grammar nor spelling (stregnth). You'll find that "qui ose gagne" would be a better translation of "who dares wins". I'll leave the rest of the corrections to those with a good personal knowledge of frog.

It translates to exactly this;

OSE OF WHO WINS BY STREGNTH BY THE RUSE, READY for anything

Note that strength is spelt wrong.

Viking you are a ledgend, even only for absolute comedy value. You really are a mong fella.

He also translated the SBS motto (which used to be "Not by strength, by guile" but has been changed recently to "By strength and guile") and the Parachute Regiment motto ("Utrinque Paratus").

Didn't realise they were all going OPCOM President Sarkozy and therefore had to translate their mottos! :D

Obviously a total wannabe troll......

viking21 said:
jew_unit said:
Whats up? Arguing with my translation? Argue with these chaps instead: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Marine_Infantry_Parachute_Regiment

jew_unit said:
viking21 said:
jew_unit said:
Whats up? Arguing with my translation? Argue with these chaps instead: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Marine_Infantry_Parachute_Regiment
Nothings up mate, just expected a better response from the original question. Its now been answered from a more valuable source than any of the above posters. I shall use my PM's if I wish to find any more information about the regiment.

jew_unit said:
viking21 said:
jew_unit said:
Seeing as the reference for that article is from a book written by James Shortt it may not be kosher.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
spaz said:
jew_unit said:
viking21 said:
jew_unit said:
Seeing as the reference for that article is from a book written by James Shortt it may not be kosher.

Viking 21 You can collect, collate and translate all the regimental moto,s in the world. But you will never have the opportunity to serve with any because you are a Clown.

Pararegtom said:
spaz said:
jew_unit said:
viking21 said:
jew_unit said:

Viking 21 You can collect, collate and translate all the regimental moto,s in the world. But you will never have the opportunity to serve with any because you are a Clown.
Great.

viking21][quote="Pararegtom said:
Great.[/quote]

My bold.

To be fair, even the circus wouldn't have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.