popular uniform

Whilst reading all your posts about how you cant all decide whether to roll up your sleeves and tuck your shirts into your underpants and wear bracers,it got me thinking what would you wear if the choice was given? and over the years of different uniforms what was the smartest and most functionable, I think the old BD when worn properly was quite a good look, at least you wouldn't look like yanks. would a sort of baseball style of cap ever fit into the british army? something like the yank 1960s OG fatigue cap.

C

cloudbuster

Anything issued by the RAF must have been smart and functional. You'd never see a scruffy, oil-stained Crab.

Mess tin order

Well that really contributed to the thread....you dull cunt.
Well, the question was "what would you wear if the choice were given?", and zero-over answered. He'd probably slide her onto himself, like a well oiled wellington boot

Well, the question was "what would you wear if the choice were given?", and zero-over answered. He'd probably slide her onto himself, like a well oiled wellington boot
It'd be like driving a matchbox car into the hold of a cross-channel ferry.

falsealousscouts11.jpg

:grin:

M

Mark The Convict

'DILAC'? Thought that was the one with the pile ear flaps and the folded-up brim, Falklands stylee?

If I'm not allowed to wear my laura Ashley number I'll go for Denims (ironed both side no sewn in creases) and a well broken in hairy shirt. Boots high leg, not puttees, puttees can be smart but I just cant be arsed with them. Plastic belt or Corps pattern for posing girlies........no wearing of 58 pattern webbing belt, that's just gay.