Popular thread.

I am so happy Big Brother is back. Brian is doing a great job and i was really shocked to see JedWard enter the house.

Its going to be the best one yet, yaaaaay........................

I am so happy Big Brother is back. Brian is doing a great job and i was really shocked to see JedWard enter the house.

How many people want to fuck you with a broom right now?

Claw hammer. Broom shroom.
Mmmmmmmmm, shroooms.
Last week in Aug/first week in Sept. If you make a mushy brew with Vimto you can't fail CDT...

What does it stand for? JDAM? I know it's a big bomb.

Oiiii dog cock, you are not taking my thread off course, this is my big night.
Fuck off, or we'll start talking about jam and marmalade again.

I know who invented jam.

What does it stand for? JDAM? I know it's a big bomb.
Joint Direct Attack Munition.

*Anorack off*

To be honest, JDAM would be too quick. I'd much prefer to napalm the fucking lot of them, the attention grabbing cunts.

Or a thermobaric munition, people would pay top dollar to watch Jedward getting their insides sucked out of their arrse.

Nah, Jedward are tops. Yaaaaaaaaaay.... (back on track)
WTF is a "foot rot mike"?

Who is this 'Big Brother' you talk of? I once heard a member of staff refer to it, but I presumed she was relating to a friend a tale of incest.

She was very very common.

Nah, Jedward are tops. Yaaaaaaaaaay.... (back on track)
WTF is a "foot rot mike"?
Don't ask, just don't ask.

Oh and don't look for Mike Tierney in the ARRSEPEDIA.

Go stick your fucking head in a slow turning blunt-bladed blender you wanker of the highest order! Mentioning 'that' on here should get you at least a fucking O2 thief tag you shitkunt, I'd personally be pushing for the death sentence via several disk sanders, some vinegar, salt and a wood chipper!

Now fuck off and do your best impersonation of Jade Goody you horrendous fuck-pig!

Go stick your fucking head in a slow turning blunt-bladed blender you wanker of the highest order! Mentioning 'that' on here should get you at least a fucking O2 thief tag you shitkunt, I'd personally be pushing for the death sentence via several disk sanders, some vinegar, salt and a wood chipper!

Now fuck off and do your best impersonation of Jade Goody you horrendous fuck-pig!
So who is your favourite this year?

It's not all doom and gloom - the missus tells me they've put a bunch of Z list celebrities in with a knuckle-boxing pikey.

Not enough to persuade me to watch it, but I am hoping for a headline along the lines of "pikey batters [insert name] to death in BB house".

Fingers crossed.